Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Emmanuel Sanders on Pats: "I don't think they should be the Super Bowl champion"

Default Emmanuel Sanders on Pats: "I don't think they should be the Super Bowl champion"

I considered putting this in the bloated Pats thread, but since this is actually Bronco related, I figured it deserved its own thread.

"Am I mad about #Deflategate?'' Sanders said, repeating the youngster's question. "I feel like I'm on ESPN with that question. … Yeah, yeah, I'm kind of mad. I don't think that they should be the Super Bowl champion this year.

"You aren't supposed to cheat. Cheating is not good, especially when you've got guys who are working they're butts off for 365 days out of the year and one person cheats – whether it helps them win the Super Bowl or not, they still cheated and shouldn't be a champion."
    Agree or disagree, these are really strong words, the strongest I've heard from anyone associated with our team. Should make for an even more heated game in Denver this year.

The rest: http://www.9news.com/story/sports/20...iots/29294051/

2. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Hey, we're trying to get Pags back and this isn't helping.
    Free Hotcarl!

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Pudge For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Well, he's certainly entitled to his opinion but it wont change anything. They are SB champions whether he likes it or not.

Fargin' War!

Hot dam I love me some manny sanders!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

He used to be a Steeler, so he's used to whining. Disagree with both his statement and him saying it, but not going to hold it against him. The Patriots corners are nothing compared to last year, I don't think any amount of bulletin board material will turn Deion Butler into Darrelle Revis.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    He used to be a Steeler, so he's used to whining. Disagree with both his statement and him saying it, but not going to hold it against him. The Patriots corners are nothing compared to last year, I don't think any amount of bulletin board material will turn Deion Butler into Darrelle Revis.
    Bill Belichick consistently builds a team that's a contender. I hate the guy, I wish he develop Alzheimer's and then his family abandons him into a lonely nursing home, but the dude is a great coach. Every year we try to discredit him, find glaring weaknesses in his team, and every year he proves us wrong. I won't count out the pats, and who knows, they may get better at cheating
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

I love Sanders but it would be best if he just **** on this subject

11. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Yeah, **** the Patriots. Too bad this isn't the NCAA.
    In Elway We Trust

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Speaking of which, Brady had his appeal hearing on Tuesday. Was there any comment on what happened or has it not been reported yet?

Belicheck is probably thinking that it's ridiculous for the league to sanction the Pats for this piddling little crap that doesn't even affect the outcome of games, when the REAL cheating that he's doing has remained undetected for years. If Bill wrote a tell-all book now about all the cheating he's done over the years, they'd probably have to ban him from the NFL. And Deflategate would not deserve more than a paragraph or two.

15. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Speaking of which, Brady had his appeal hearing on Tuesday. Was there any comment on what happened or has it not been reported yet?
    Fox Sports says we probably won't have a decision until "mid to late July." They have until next week to get the post hearing briefs entered. You had to know it wouldn't be quick, right?

17. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Fox Sports says we probably won't have a decision until "mid to late July." They have until next week to get the post hearing briefs entered. You had to know it wouldn't be quick, right?
    I thought it might be a couple of days.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

According to Jason whitlock, this whole Brady suspension is a racial issue. Time to play the race card on this one!

20. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    According to Jason whitlock, this whole Brady suspension is a racial issue. Time to play the race card on this one!
    I'd like to hear what he's inferring. Whitlock is usually fairly level headed about that stuff

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information