Poll: Who should the avs take at 10?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who should the Avalanche draft?

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I think the opposite...traded proven talent and depth for nothing and selected a forward with the 10th pick.
    You have to understand ror was gone either way. This way we at least get something for him unlike stats. Zadorov is a beast! We also got an all star 3rd line center and the first pick in rd 2 tomorrow! Plus a depth guy. That's a major score!

Who would you have selected at 10? Werenski? That would be like the Broncos taking jake fisher at 23 instead of Shane Ray. You've got to take the BPA and they aid they would. Miko was the top rated European player for a lot of people. We are still going to go Hard after Sekera and or Oduya on Wednesday. We also need a playmaker since stats left, if you didn't notice. He may make the roster this year too.

Tomorrow we are going to draft for need and D will be our first pick.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

How does the NHL draft work? Who decides which foreign players are eligible for the draft?

Just curious...MLB is looking at ways to draft international players, instead of the free for all now.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    How does the NHL draft work? Who decides which foreign players are eligible for the draft?

Just curious...MLB is looking at ways to draft international players, instead of the free for all now.

You know, I actually do not know. James?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    You know, I actually do not know. James?
    No idea
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:

Any player that turns 18 before September 15 in the year they are drafted and files a letter of eligibility with the NHL, is eligible for the draft.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Damn, avs are straight up killing it this year!

We traded down in rd 2...moved down 9 spots and got our picks back that we sent to San Jose for brad Stuart last year. Still got a player (green- not who I would have taken but oh well)......

Plus, because that was our original 2nd rd pick we can use it to sign offer sheets with! In addition to that we have a ton of cap room to go after sekera and or oduya. We added a ton of size to the team and I'm pretty pumped about the haul we got from buffalo.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I'm not excited about anything the Avs do until it turns in to playoff wins.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

9. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information