1 9.09%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who should the Nuggets draft?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Default Who should the Nuggets draft?

let's assume that the first four are towns, okafor, d'angelo russell and porzingis. . . one or two of these others are likely to go with the next two picks, but denver will definitely have a shot at several of them, and all of them could still be on the board. . . for the purpose of this discussion, let's say that they are. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I like Winslow and Cauley-Stein.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I'd take Cauly Stein if he's available. That shows how deep this draft is. Talent like that normally wouldn't be available at 7.

Adopted Bronco:

right now i am kinda torn between hezonja and WCS, but winslow and mudiay are solid adds as well. . . at least two of them will be available at seven. . .

5. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

I'm voting Cameron Payne. I don't know any of the guys or anything that they bring , but I like his name
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I'm voting Cameron Payne. I don't know any of the guys or anything that they bring , but I like his name
    okay, please G.T.F.O., thanks!!

9. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Whoever's skillset most closely mirrors that of Nikoloz Tskitishvili.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Whoever's skillset most closely mirrors that of Nikoloz Tskitishvili.
    Shut yer mouf.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I don't watch much basketball, and when I do it's only the Nuggets or the playoffs (namely, the finals).

That said, I don't get the "hate" for Faried. Every game I've watched (granted, minimal) he goes full out and earns the name Manimal.

Can someone fill me in? I like the kid.

13. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I don't watch much basketball, and when I do it's only the Nuggets or the playoffs (namely, the finals).

That said, I don't get the "hate" for Faried. Every game I've watched (granted, minimal) he goes full out and earns the name Manimal.

I didnt know people didnt like him. I like him. I thought everyone likes him. Maybe he is like Ronnie hillman. He has his followers but for those who pay attention he sucks...?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I didnt know people didnt like him. I like him. I thought everyone likes him. Maybe he is like Ronnie hillman. He has his followers but for those who pay attention he sucks...?
    All the regular Nuggets followers are always calling for him to be traded. I use quotations around the word hate for that reason. They want him off the team, and I'm just trying to understand why. He seems to be the only player to "bring it" every night. Again - I don't watch them regurlary, but it sure seems that most of those that do (namely MO) want him off the team.

16. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

He's the worst defensive starter in the NBA. Yes, he gives effort...on the boards. He's a liability on every defensive possession. The Nuggets have to spend as much time covering his man when he either gets beat or refuses to play defense at all, as they do their own. His shooting range is exactly 2 feet and in. He's an abomination to any attempt at a half court offense and defense. To pay a player like that 12.5 million per season is an absolute joke.

To answer the OP my guy is Willie Cauley-Stein. I think he's a once in a generation defender. Think Dikembe Mutombo with the perimeter defense of Gary Payton.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

All the regular Nuggets followers are always calling for him to be traded. I use quotations around the word hate for that reason. They want him off the team, and I'm just trying to understand why. He seems to be the only player to "bring it" every night. Again - I don't watch them regurlary, but it sure seems that most of those that do (namely MO) want him off the team.
    My problem is namely Lawson, not Faried. My problem with Faried in terms of this Nuggets team is that if you're relying on him as much as they do, you're not going to be that good of a team because he's not that great of a player. Yet, sadly (and here's why I want him traded) he and Lawson carry the most value in terms of what you could get in return.

20. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

I also like Faried, and hope they do not trade him. From Malone's presser - appears he also likes Faried.

Chris Dempsey ‏@dempseypost Jun 16

Malone on Faried: "He brings it every night. There's not many guys like that."

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

22. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information