• Devon Booker

0 0%
  • Cameron Payne

1 9.09%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who should the Nuggets draft?

I have mixed emotions on it. Moodiay has true superstar potential. Nurkic will probably be good but never a true superstar. It all depends on how high they think Moodiay's ceiling is. I wouldn't complain either way.

It would also allow the Nuggets to trade Ty for a lottery pick and add a player like Willie Cauley-Stein.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Lawson needs to be traded anyway.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Lawson needs to be traded anyway.
    #ThingsBuffSaid3YearsAgo

5. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    It would also allow the Nuggets to trade Ty for a lottery pick and add a player like Willie Cauley-Stein.
    the market for Ty right now seems to be pretty soft. I dont like giving up that much coin for mudiay although Im a big fan. Wcs is an amazing defender who im concerned will always be limited offensively

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

@Raj_Sharan: Connelly: Ty is a huge part of what we do. Until we make a trade, & that’s a big if, the roster we have is what move forward with. #Nuggets

Prepare thyself.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Nobody's giving up a lottery pick for Smoky.

9. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i'm fine with picking mudiay, but don't give up nurkic to do it! he's the only good young talent we have-- we need more of those guys, not less. . . at least two of mudiay, winslow, hezonja and WCS are guaranteed to be on the board unless somebody else slips. . . we can get a top-end prospect without trading up. . . unless we can get high enough to take d'angelo russell, the hell with moving up. . .

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Nobody's giving up a lottery pick for Smoky.
    alright, outta my thread, killjoy!

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i'm fine with picking mudiay, but don't give up nurkic to do it! he's the only good young talent we have-- we need more of those guys, not less. . . at least two of mudiay, winslow, hezonja and WCS are guaranteed to be on the board unless somebody else slips. . . we can get a top-end prospect without trading up. . . unless we can get high enough to take d'angelo russell, the hell with moving up. . .
    agree completely with this. My fear is that our young GM and owner want to make a splash

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    agree completely with this. My fear is that our young GM and owner want to make a splash
    ahh, man. . . if that's the case, there really is no hope for this pitiful franchise. . . dumb, dumb, dumb on so many levels. . . getting mudiay isn't even a splash anyway-- he's a borderline top-five prospect, it's not like they're getting andrew wiggins. . . he's the consensus second-best PG in the draft, and a project to boot. . . i pray they're not actually stupid enough to throw away good assets just to generate some attention because they made a move. . .

that's not to say he can't work out, of course, but i just don't see what makes him so much more desirable than winslow or hezonja that you'd give away value to make sure you get him. . . the L is full of point guard talent right now, there will inevitably be another athletic project next year, and the year after that. . . it's not like we're in win now mode! if this actually happens, i'm going full-on MOseph beast rage style and burning this place down. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Hypothetically if we are committed to moving Lawson, then who ends up at PG if we don't get Mudiay? Are there other veteran PGs on the block or someone we could grab later in the draft who could contribute immediately?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hypothetically if we are committed to moving Lawson, then who ends up at PG if we don't get Mudiay? Are there other veteran PGs on the block or someone we could grab later in the draft who could contribute immediately?
    Interviewed Tyus Jones earlier in the week from Duke. Two thoughts on this, Denver is prepared to move down, keep the pieces it has and try to move forward, or Lawson's value straight up a first rounder somewhere between 17 and 25 where Jones would be an option. Chad Ford insists Mudiay is not making it past 4 and it's looking more and more that Denver couldn't get any higher than six with the Kings, if Kings management let Karl have Lawson and Faried like he wants. Picks 6 and 7 would be a great get, but you're right, if they want to run, not having someone to control the run wouldn't make a lot of sense.

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The Kings do have Darren Collison who is signed for two more years through his age 29 season. I suppose it's possible to swap picks and Denver gets Collison, Kings take Lawson and Faried. The Nuggets would get a smaller piece in that deal too. Not sure how the money all matches up there. The Kings have a lot of money on the books, but Cousins is $13 million of that and if they move him to L.A. I'd think that becomes a possibility.

18. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Interviewed Tyus Jones earlier in the week from Duke. Two thoughts on this, Denver is prepared to move down, keep the pieces it has and try to move forward, or Lawson's value straight up a first rounder somewhere between 17 and 25 where Jones would be an option. Chad Ford insists Mudiay is not making it past 4 and it's looking more and more that Denver couldn't get any higher than six with the Kings, if Kings management let Karl have Lawson and Faried like he wants. Picks 6 and 7 would be a great get, but you're right, if they want to run, not having someone to control the run wouldn't make a lot of sense.
    Don't rule out the Nuggets trading a future first to move into the mid-late first round to grab a guy like Tyus Jones. They still have 2 extras from previous trades, along with the right to switch picks with the Knicks next season.

20. The Following User High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information