Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    As the original Laviska Shenault #1 fan, you don't have to tell me...

Honestly though a little bit difficult to try and figure out how much to use out of Cole, Shenault and Conley. I'm worried one of the 3rd string scrubs on either team is going to decide it. Get yourself some Collin Johnson/Isaiah Ford exposure I guess.
    And what if Dede shows up?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    And what if Dede shows up?
    Then I will probably lose all of my moneys.

I challenge Buff to fisticuffs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Who will win tonight's game? Dolphins or Jags?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I may or may not have hit the golf winner yesterday at 175-1.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

A bit of a cluster**** across the industry this weekend and today.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

A bit of a cluster**** across the industry this weekend and today.
    I rarely play fanduel, and can't play CFB in CO, so avoided all the technical glitches... And instead focused on making good old fashioned losing lineups.

Last week was my only winning NFL week thus far.

Also had KC in the survivor pool, which I switched to at the last minute from Baltimore, so that was great.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I rarely play fanduel, and can't play CFB in CO, so avoided all the technical glitches... And instead focused on making good old fashioned losing lineups.

Last week was my only winning NFL week thus far.

Also had KC in the survivor pool, which I switched to at the last minute from Baltimore, so that was great.
    I have a little money in FD. Had two lineups in their milli maker. DK finally got CFB fixed this morning.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I was really close to a nuts lineup in CFB this week. Didn’t know about Jake Smith’s hammy before lock (WR Texas). Enough to be plus money on the sport this week though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I was really close to a nuts lineup in CFB this week. Didn’t know about Jake Smith’s hammy before lock (WR Texas). Enough to be plus money on the sport this week though.
    I don't know anything about CFB this year since there hasn't been any Buffs and there is no fantasy.

I was close to a nut showdown round 3 PGA lineup, just needed Bryson to have a good round - and he started out +5 through 6 holes. Ended up Top 20 out of like 6k for peanuts. So frustrating.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I don't know anything about CFB this year since there hasn't been any Buffs and there is no fantasy.

I was close to a nut showdown round 3 PGA lineup, just needed Bryson to have a good round - and he started out +5 through 6 holes. Ended up Top 20 out of like 6k for peanuts. So frustrating.
    I doubled my entry this week, but I was really disappointed on Sunday. Hadwin and Cantlay put me in position for a huge week Saturday and then they shit the bed Sunday.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I gotta make lineups the night before. That last hour crunching lineups pretty much sucks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Did you fire at this one?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I can't wait until there is betting on disc golf hippies.

Buff, what % of bets have concealed information (criminal influence, fraud, and the like--i.e. 'ok Rocco repeat after me: in the 7th round Rocco goes down')?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I can't wait until there is betting on disc golf hippies.

Buff, what % of bets have concealed information (criminal influence, fraud, and the like--i.e. 'ok Rocco repeat after me: in the 7th round Rocco goes down')?
    With the rise in popularity of niche sports, due in part to gambling and fantasy, there is definitely a rise in that type of suspicion... You don't really worry about it in the major sports because the participants typically make enough money that the incentive would be pretty low... But you look at e-sports, tennis, MMA, and the incentive is there when gamblers are making more than the participants in some instances -- there are documented cases and it's probably more prevalent than some of us know.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information