Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I think you need more Coors on this slate, but it's always hard to gauge on Coors slates. I'd for sure play Bieber. I'd also look at Flaherty and Desclafani.
    I know the White Sox are bad, but I want nothing to do with Great American. I avoid pitchers at Coors, GA and Arlington as a general rule. Probably should add Yankees Stadium to that list.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I know the White Sox are bad, but I want nothing to do with Great American. I avoid pitchers at Coors, GA and Arlington as a general rule. Probably should add Yankees Stadium to that list.
    I hear you but it's a Coors slate and you've got 3 teams with run totals above 6, so IMO you've gotta take on additional risk at pitcher to fit more bats. Especially with Kershaw's recent struggles.

3. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Pat Mayo’s first Open pod. Get hype.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’m having a bad run on core picks. Three weeks in a row not so hot. I should at least cash some, but my cash lineup has some issues too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I’m having a bad run on core picks. Three weeks in a row not so hot. I should at least cash some, but my cash lineup has some issues too.
    Stack the Rockies tonight. They'll probably be super owned, but I wasn't even gonna play the slate until I saw that Christian Bergman is pitching for the Mariners - one of my all time favorite guys to stack against.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Stack the Rockies tonight. They'll probably be super owned, but I wasn't even gonna play the slate until I saw that Christian Bergman is pitching for the Mariners - one of my all time favorite guys to stack against.
    #golf
    #Fridaycutsweats

MAKE A BIRDIE AARON WISE!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

#golf
    #Fridaycutsweats

MAKE A BIRDIE AARON WISE!
    Get my open picks ready for next week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Get my open picks ready for next week.
    Hmmm...Kuchar?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Managed to turn a much-needed small profit after the goose egg last week.

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

On Monday...I'm keying in on Kuchar and Fowler. Those are good cash plays, for sure; I'm weighing them as core players.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’ll go out on a limb...Keegan Bradley and Adam Scott are featured in my lineups. Fowler and Kuchar are core players, way overweight.

There’s your picks Buff. I’m locked and loaded.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I like Scott of those names. I will probably only fire a few lineups - not totally feeling it and the milly structure kind of sucks for this one.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I like Scott of those names. I will probably only fire a few lineups - not totally feeling it and the milly structure kind of sucks for this one.
    Been hearing some people say they are going to be low on entries this week. Not uncommon for a major, actually. I played what I normally play and put one in the milli.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

What's the weather stack play?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

What's the weather stack play?
    I was hearing AM/PM, but decided to ignore it because it can change by the hour at the East Lothian courses, and forecast for all four days was mild wind and only slight chance of rain. I haven’t looked at that since Monday though.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information