Page 47 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Speaking of FanDuel, which I have an account and play sparingly, they announced a partnership with Paddy Power BetFair on a NFL betting platform by the start of the season. I thought that was interesting, but I’m not really a bettor.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    What are we playing?
    Well, I have 20 lineups in the $1 20-max PGA and in the $.25 arcade PGA for the weekend...and 8 lineups in the $.25 arcade Euro BMW PGA...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I made one lineup this week... The good news is that I have Steve Stricker... The bad news is the rest of my lineup.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I made one lineup this week... The good news is that I have Steve Stricker... The bad news is the rest of my lineup.
    Yeah...and he tweeked his back on a swing on the first hole. He can barely walk...

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yeah...and he tweeked his back on a swing on the first hole. He can barely walk...
    Yeah I heard some WD chatter this morning and then next thing I knew he was top 5... Oh well. I long ago gave up on any expectations of winning in golf.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah I heard some WD chatter this morning and then next thing I knew he was top 5... Oh well. I long ago gave up on any expectations of winning in golf.
    My core is all teeing off this afternoon, so I don't really know where I stand.

If it makes you feel better, Casey only shot even par this morning, and my Euro lineups are flaming out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Man, really whiffed this week. I was due for one of those.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i pulled in like 900$ last year just doin NFL.

Havnt considered the NBA, because NBA playoffs are pretty much up in the air.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Man, really whiffed this week. I was due for one of those.
    What did you lose? Like $1.50?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    What did you lose? Like $1.50?
    I have $50 in this week. Won’t know till Sunday for sure, but I might get half of it back, maybe.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm entering the milli-maker for the first time.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I'm entering the milli-maker for the first time.
    Will you single enter it? You know anyone you want to play yet? I look forward to my usual Thursday AM optimism that lasts a few hours.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Will you single enter it? You know anyone you want to play yet? I look forward to my usual Thursday AM optimism that lasts a few hours.
    Just once. I’m not made of money. And no, not sure yet. My understanding is you really want to try to play based on ownership percentages and pray the contrarian moves work in the Milli-maker. That goes a little against what I’ve done. I went contrarian in my core at St. Jude and did awful.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Just once. I’m not made of money. And no, not sure yet. My understanding is you really want to try to play based on ownership percentages and pray the contrarian moves work in the Milli-maker. That goes a little against what I’ve done. I went contrarian in my core at St. Jude and did awful.
    Yes, you definitely want to try and have a unique lineup, which is a bit of a challenge with 205,000 entries. Consider leaving $300 or more on the table since the majority will max out their cap and/or find the guys in the mid-to-upper salaries who don't have a lot of buzz coming into the week. (In other words, don't grab the unknown min salary guy as your contrarian plays).

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yes, you definitely want to try and have a unique lineup, which is a bit of a challenge with 205,000 entries. Consider leaving $300 or more on the table since the majority will max out their cap and/or find the guys in the mid-to-upper salaries who don't have a lot of buzz coming into the week. (In other words, don't grab the unknown min salary guy as your contrarian plays).
    Right. I’ve tried to make sure I’m not maxing the $50,000 on many of my lineups recently.

I looked at a lot of poa grass putting stats yesterday. It’s unusual for the east coast.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information