Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92
Results 1,366 to 1,379 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I thought immediately about the MO when I heard DJ took it down. I don't know how it translated to $$ but happy that your dude got it done.

I didn't watch the tourney--it sounded like DJ was well out in front and took the drama out of it today, but was it a fun watch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I thought immediately about the MO when I heard DJ took it down. I don't know how it translated to $$ but happy that your dude got it done.

I didn't watch the tourney--it sounded like DJ was well out in front and took the drama out of it today, but was it a fun watch?
    It wasn’t the most exciting finish, but yeah, I had a nice day.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Let's see if this bat signal works:

5. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

So who are some sleepers we like for The Masters? Was invited to a pool for it, basically the field is divided into 6 tiers and you have to pick one player from each tier.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    So who are some sleepers we like for The Masters? Was invited to a pool for it, basically the field is divided into 6 tiers and you have to pick one player from each tier.
    Some of the sleepers I like: Sebastian Munoz, Lanto Griffin, Joaquin Niemann, Will Zalatoris, Si Woo Kim, Jason Day.

8. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Some of the sleepers I like: Sebastian Munoz, Lanto Griffin, Joaquin Niemann, Will Zalatoris, Si Woo Kim, Jason Day.
    Just filled my pool out. From tiers 1-6 I took DJ, Finau, Homa, Zalatoris, Niemann, Munoz

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Just filled my pool out. From tiers 1-6 I took DJ, Finau, Homa, Zalatoris, Niemann, Munoz
    Are you on runyourpool.com? We have an ongoing family pool there where we did super bowl squares, then March Madness - now onto the Master's.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Are you on runyourpool.com? We have an ongoing family pool there where we did super bowl squares, then March Madness - now onto the Master's.
    Looks like this one is called "easy office pools". Was set up by a guy in my college fantasy football league. A couple of us do some random March Madness pools too but those are some non traditional ones we do on some spreadsheets we set up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Let's see if this bat signal works:

Barely. It’s a beautiful day though.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

It's time.

15. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It's time.
    Not playing him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Not playing him.
    I'll have a little, but I like the guys around him more... Who are you on?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'll have a little, but I like the guys around him more... Who are you on?
    Bobby Mac, eating Berger chalk, love the games of Scheffler, Fitzpatrick and Cam Davis for the Open.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I don’t really have great reasons for them, but I’m playing Higgo, Migliozi and Rozner as other Euros.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information