Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I hope I didn't come across like lecturing, if I did I'm sorry. Nothing wrong with it in any way. I know people that stop thousands on bicycles, that's not my thing either.
    You’re good.

Don’t these people at work know I’m trying to listen to the Sirius broadcast of the Players? Stop talking to me. Now you can flame me. Yes, I’m listening to golf on the radio.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    You’re good.

Don’t these people at work know I’m trying to listen to the Sirius broadcast of the Players? Stop talking to me. Now you can flame me. Yes, I’m listening to golf on the radio.
    I was just playing Madden while on a conference call with my boss, two surgeons, an OR director and hospital CFO.

No flaming here!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Buff, I entered a tiered keeper league with the draft on Thursday. Someone let Francisco Linder go to keep someone else with their top tier keeper.

I have the first pick. Talk me out of Francisco Lindor.

My keepers are Christian Yelich, Javier Baez and Ozzie Albies.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Buff, I entered a tiered keeper league with the draft on Thursday. Someone let Francisco Linder go to keep someone else with their top tier keeper.

I have the first pick. Talk me out of Francisco Lindor.

My keepers are Christian Yelich, Javier Baez and Ozzie Albies.
    ESPN? Yahoo? H2H/Rotisserie?

Who else is available for that pick?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

ESPN? Yahoo? H2H/Rotisserie?

Who else is available for that pick?
    Yahoo. H2H, fairly standard 6x6 with OPS and QS as the sixth categories. 10 teams. Three roster moves per week, which the league does to avoid streaming.

Some options: Lindor, JD Martinez, Votto, Rizzo, Harper, Blackmon, Freeman, Altuve

Sale, DeGrom, Syndergaard, Nola, Verlander, Kluber, Cole

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Yahoo. H2H, fairly standard 6x6 with OPS and QS as the sixth categories. 10 teams. Three roster moves per week, which the league does to avoid streaming.

Some options: Lindor, JD Martinez, Votto, Rizzo, Harper, Blackmon, Freeman, Altuve

Sale, DeGrom, Syndergaard, Nola, Verlander, Kluber, Cole
    That's tough - I'm a JD Mart guy - I always like to value quality power, and JD hits for power and average in a great lineup...

The thing working in Lindor's favor is position scarcity. Not that many great SS producers. And he's 25 whereas JD is 31 if you plan to be in the league longterm.

And there is an argument for Sale if you don't already have an ace. Definitely one of those three.

7. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Who you got?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Who you got?
    Just sat down to build. I like Rory. Been eyeing Rahm. Going to have to plant some flags.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Just sat down to build. I like Rory. Been eyeing Rahm. Going to have to plant some flags.
    I think I like DJ over Rory... I like Rahm quite a bit. Who you like on the value side?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I think I like DJ over Rory... I like Rahm quite a bit. Who you like on the value side?
    ******* everyone. One of the hardest fields to pair down each year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm going to say Xander.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I'm going to say Xander.
    I like Xander too - but you still need to find some guys in the sub 7k - 8k range to make it work... That's where it's difficult. CH III is going to be popular - I am going to have a couple Aaron Wise teams. My touts like Cantlay and every time I've rostered him it's been a disaster.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I like Hideki a lot too, but he's going to be pretty owned.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I like Xander too - but you still need to find some guys in the sub 7k - 8k range to make it work... That's where it's difficult. CH III is going to be popular - I am going to have a couple Aaron Wise teams. My touts like Cantlay and every time I've rostered him it's been a disaster.
    Yeah. Names I'm considering:
    7K: Howell, Hao Tong Li, Wallace, Fitzpatrick, Cam Smith, Snedeker, Rafa, Woodland
    6K: Mitchell, Hoffman, Kisner, Grillo, Wise, Tway.

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I like Hideki a lot too, but he's going to be pretty owned.
    Ownership is this issue this week.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information