Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yeah. Names I'm considering:
    7K: Howell, Hao Tong Li, Wallace, Fitzpatrick, Cam Smith, Snedeker, Rafa, Woodland
    6K: Mitchell, Hoffman, Kisner, Grillo, Wise, Tway.
    Cam and Snedeker! I love both those guys and nobody likes them this week. What's up with Woodland's back? I'd be playing the shit out of him but he was talking about how his back locked up on him over the weekend.

You gonna own any Kuch? I'm wondering if he'll come in a little under his ownership projection because everyone is planning on him being highest owned. What about your boy PC?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Cam and Snedeker! I love both those guys and nobody likes them this week. What's up with Woodland's back? I'd be playing the shit out of him but he was talking about how his back locked up on him over the weekend.

You gonna own any Kuch? I'm wondering if he'll come in a little under his ownership projection because everyone is planning on him being highest owned. What about your boy PC?
    Woodland has bad course history here, too. But it makes no sense, he should kill at this course. He said his back is fine. Who knows.

Man, it’s hard to fade Kuchar, but if you’re MME, then you’ve got to have him in 35%+ lineups just to get over the possibility that’s he’s 30% owned.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Live look at my millionaire maker lineup:

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

How's it looking fellas? Still like this?

[/QUOTE]

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    How's it looking fellas? Still like this?

Won my cash games. Down about $20 on the week in golf, which, coincidentally is the exact amount to enter 1 lineup in the milli maker.

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The-Masters-Final-Round.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	14230

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Mo are you a compulsive gambler
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    No.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

No.
    Whats the most youve cleared

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

A couple hundred bucks on Draftkings. I’ve never placed a wager in the traditional sense.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The-Masters-Final-Round.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	14230
    I haven't played since the Masters, where I was mercifully underexposed to this guy... Has he remembered how to golf since then?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I haven't played since the Masters, where I was mercifully underexposed to this guy... Has he remembered how to golf since then?
    Up and down. I’m not sure about him at this point. But posting his photo is like a bat signal for you, so...

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

A couple hundred bucks on Draftkings. I’ve never placed a wager in the traditional sense.
    Nice

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Wait there's a milly maker this week? What am I missing?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Wait there's a milly maker this week? What am I missing?
    The PGA Championship.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information