C - McCann
    1B - Alvarez
    2B - Walker
    3B - Headley
    SS - Correa
    OF - Beltran
    OF - Marte
    OF - McCutcheon
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Just saw on Reddit that ESPN is already pulling back on their relationship with the DFS sites. No longer will be integrating them into their sports coverage. This could wind up being the quickest rise and fall of an industry ever.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default FanDuel permanently bans employees from playing DFS for money amid inquiry

Two of the biggest daily fantasy sites, DraftKings and FanDuel, responded Wednesday to calls asking for greater transparency.

FanDuel announced, in a statement, that it had permanently banned its employees from playing on other fantasy sites, a day after the two sites temporarily imposed that ban. Both companies had always banned employees from playing on their own sites.

FanDuel also announced that it had no information that any of its contests were compromised by insider information, but it hired former federal judge and U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey to "review the facts and evaluate our internal controls, standards and practices." The company is also implementing an internal advisory board that will be led by Michael Garcia, a former U.S. attorney.

For its part, DraftKings CEO Jason Robins, in an interview with ESPN's Outside The Lines on Wednesday, confirmed it has hired a third-party law firm to review the findings of its investigation. Greenberg Traurig, a large law firm with multiple locations, including one in Boston, will handle the internal audit.
    rest - plus video
    http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/...y-amid-inquiry

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

QB - Flacco
    RB - Charles
    RB - Lacy
    WR - Benjamin
    WR - Jackson
    WR - Wright
    TE - Clay
    FL - Freeman
    D - Packers

Early games, quarter arcade. Playing a fairly similar lineup in a 50/50.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

so i read that most people drop around 1,000 in bets and cover all their bases. Kinda sucks for the casual guy who just wants to drop $25

They need to limit the amount of entries. Otherwise they will end up being a professional gambler league.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    so i read that most people drop around 1,000 in bets and cover all their bases. Kinda sucks for the casual guy who just wants to drop $25

They need to limit the amount of entries. Otherwise they will end up being a professional gambler league.
    Buck 75.

:highroller:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

My early-only lineups killed it per the usual, which probably saved me from having a really bad week. I think my cash games look good too with Rivers, Gates and Bell still to go tomorrow night.

But I kind of screwed the pooch by rostering a lot of Stafford/Megatron trying to go for the low-owned contrarian play in quite a few tournaments. That goes down as one of my dumpster fire contrarian calls like when Samardja gave up like 100 runs that one day I rostered him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post

There are single entry tournaments - but the reason they are able to have such large prize pools is because of all the people dropping multiple lineups.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

My early-only lineups killed it per the usual, which probably saved me from having a really bad week. I think my cash games look good too with Rivers, Gates and Bell still to go tomorrow night.

But I kind of screwed the pooch by rostering a lot of Stafford/Megatron trying to go for the low-owned contrarian play in quite a few tournaments. That goes down as one of my dumpster fire contrarian calls like when Samardja gave up like 100 runs that one day I rostered him.
    I've had a rough weekend.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I've had a rough weekend.
    Where did you go wrong?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Where did you go wrong?
    Putting four lineups into a couple of college football quarter arcades.

Jamaal Charles getting injured, Eddie Lacy Vincent Jackson, Jordan Matthews and Charles Clay. Flacco was fine, Benjamin OK, Freeman and the Packers were outstanding. But it wasn't enough. Quarter tournament and a $1 50/50.

I have a good start to a late start/primetime lineup tournament with Palmer and Deon Lewis, so hopefully that will hit and 42 points from three players in the first MLB game today, so maybe that will hit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

$2 on $.25 baseball tonight makes everything feel a little better.

I too am dependent on River, Allen and bell, buff.

I have them in most of my leagues in which I look otherwise pedestrian right now. Hoping for a lot of Phillis to Keenan
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

That TD by Bell won me $500.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That TD by Bell won me $500.
    I hate you. It left me .6 from at least getting my money back.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information