Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    You just single entry or 3-max Buff? Who’d you end up with.

I ended up building a little different this week for the 20-max. I have not been happy with a strategy of a heavy core in the middle range, just overweight on three or four big boys and sprinkle down below. I went with a slightly larger pool, and went slightly overweight (nobody more than 45%) on Thomas, Woods, Johnson, Cantlay, Watson, Brooks. Then kind of right at the ownership number for Matsuyama and Schauffle and Adam Scott.

See how it goes.
    I have a few lineups in the big GPP and I already hate my lineups. I have a lot of Spieth and Reed. I have a little Matsuyama and X, but otherwise played none of your core - so maybe that's a good sign for you.

Main lineup is

Rory
    Reed
    Spieth
    CHIII
    Conners
    Ortiz

2. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I have a few lineups in the big GPP and I already hate my lineups. I have a lot of Spieth and Reed. I have a little Matsuyama and X, but otherwise played none of your core - so maybe that's a good sign for you.

Main lineup is

Rory
    Reed
    Spieth
    CHIII
    Conners
    Ortiz
    I have a little Reed and Ortiz. But we’re different across the board. Faded McIlroy, Spieth, CHIII and Conners. Lot of people like Conners this week and I didn’t see it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ooh boy ... Tiger might be locked in.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Ooh boy ... Tiger might be locked in.
    Ugh. I never play him or Phil -- I actually considered playing some Phil this week. It'd be nice to be able to root for them.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I need a couple Chuckie Three Sticks Birds lest my weekend be torpedo'd entirely.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I need a couple Chuckie Three Sticks Birds lest my weekend be torpedo'd entirely.
    I had a great first three hours and then it didn’t keep going. Morikawa has tanked my cash plays and I need JT to bounce back.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I need Bubba to just hold it together for six holes and DJ for five to get a 6/6 in cash.

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Casey, Noren and Poston also still on the course, so crossed-fingers. No whammies!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

CHIII did better than I expected today and gave me a chance to salvage 6/6. Conners doing his best to **** that up currently.

12. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And Bubba did not hold it together. Dammit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’m tilting a five foot putt, Buff.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’m tilting a five foot putt, Buff.
    And he missed it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

And he missed it.
    Lotta blow ups out there. Bubba... Conners is killing me. Im. Brooks just doubled.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Lotta blow ups out there. Bubba... Conners is killing me. Im. Brooks just doubled.
    Brooks could be a Saturday or Sunday run guy. I have some of him too. My 20-max is a disaster, but I do have some 6/6s sprinkled in I think, so maybe it’ll improve? I guess 6/6 is like 25% though, which is high.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Fleetwood lost me so much $$ on that 18th yesterday. I've only now gathered the strength to talk about it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information