Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Buff, what's the most enjoyable part of draftkings for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

He’s back!

#PaulCaselypse2020

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The rough is up, the wind is up, the greens are shaved.

The 2020 Memorial: Jack’s Revenge.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I basically locked Ancer and Hovland this week. Not looking great for Hov.

My SE build had Berger and Hubbard last night, but I got cold feet on Hubbard after Dahmen's ejection last week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I basically locked Ancer and Hovland this week. Not looking great for Hov.

My SE build had Berger and Hubbard last night, but I got cold feet on Hubbard after Dahmen's ejection last week.
    Hubbard, Dahmen and Homa are staying together and all were on the Fairway Rolling pod and all sounded in a good place. I already had most of my lineups built, and thought about tinkering. And didn’t.

My lineups are going to be a disaster, I think. JT, Morikawa, DeChambeau, Matsuyama. Was trying to play the heaters.

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Blood bath.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

#PaulCaselypse2020

That’s my highest owned golfer, right there ladies and gents!

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    #PaulCaselypse2020

That’s my highest owned golfer, right there ladies and gents!
    Just a classic Paul Casey performance...

I'm praying this cutline stays at +3 because GDMF Brooks decided to double the last... Also sweating Ancer and Streel to get 6/6 thru - Glover, Kuchar thru and Hov playing lights out on the front today.

13. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Just a classic Paul Casey performance...

I'm praying this cutline stays at +3 because GDMF Brooks decided to double the last... Also sweating Ancer and Streel to get 6/6 thru - Glover, Kuchar thru and Hov playing lights out on the front today.
    The majority of my golfers are on their front nine, so things could go either way for me. +3 would help, I think.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

No 6/6. 5 of 20 are 5/6, but only two cashing. Rough week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Webb Simpson. Webb Simpson! Missed the cut. That screws my best lineup, which still isn’t that good.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Carnage.

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Risk free contests:

$3, 3-max MLB on Thursday (also supposedly happening Saturday and Sunday).
    $3, 5-max NHL on Aug. 1.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Buff, what's the most enjoyable part of draftkings for you?
    The ability to put my useless sports knowledge to work in a competitive format that could lead to $$.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Risk free contests:

$3, 3-max MLB on Thursday (also supposedly happening Saturday and Sunday).
    $3, 5-max NHL on Aug. 1.
    Any hot takes on 3m plays?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The ability to put my useless sports knowledge to work in a competitive format that could lead to $$.

Any hot takes on 3m plays?
    Nope. I’ve historically been kind of bad at them. I also haven’t really studied the strategy very well. Seems like in golf most people that play them have a pretty tight core of about ~6 golfers sprinkled over the three lineups, mostly 2 of 3 for each golfer and then just fill from there. I have absolutely no idea how to approach the MLB version, though. The two-game slate might be easier to figure out a lineup, but it will also probably be duped.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information