Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Rose and JT for me. And I’m in that dumb spot where I didn’t think DeChambeau could keep this up and it appears he can, and I’m going to force myself to play him and he’s going to finally bomb.
    Bryson's T2G stuff has been off the charts the last couple weeks. I think he's probably the best player in the world right now -- and he hasn't even played a bomber course yet. I'm sold. I came into today with the chance to get 6/6 through with my main -- Fitz gonna miss -- thinking there's a chance I could min cash if I can get Im and Scheffler through for 5/6.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Bryson's T2G stuff has been off the charts the last couple weeks. I think he's probably the best player in the world right now -- and he hasn't even played a bomber course yet. I'm sold. I came into today with the chance to get 6/6 through with my main -- Fitz gonna miss -- thinking there's a chance I could min cash if I can get Im and Scheffler through for 5/6.
    I need I’m. I didn’t anticipate cut line moving to -4, but it is. I still think McIlroy is the best player, but DeChambeau is making a run at it.

DeChambeau just hit it hole high on a 390 yard, flat par 4. His driving is nuts, and keeping a 5 degree driver going where you want it to go is the real feat.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Good grief. He now has one rolling down a cart path because he hit it right.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Sungjae, Casey and Rory are all safe, so I may have a chance at a little money this week. Sungjae getting to the number gives me a shot in my cash games.

JT, Rose, Conners, Straka, Rodgers eliminates I think any chance of a 6/6 anywhere, though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Add Woodland and Scheffler to that list. Doh!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Who are you on this week?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Who are you on this week?
    Reed. Haven’t got much past that yet. Trying to figure out if I can play DeChambeau and Webb. If I go just one, it’s probably DeChambeau. I do think it might be a stars and scrubs week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Eying anyone lower than that yet? I haven’t drilled down past 9000 yet.

Fading Rickie. This is a sponsor event for him, he notoriously plays bad at sponsor events. So, he’ll probably go off.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Webb is a downgrade on bent grass, kind of offsets his putting advantage. Will be under on him and Hatton - very torn on Deki (popping in all the models, only one week of form to go on), Reed (good form and played well here last year), and Hovland (great form). Want to to cram in some Bryson too.

Almost everyone from 7.8-8.5 in play for me (who is Kitayama?)

Lots of cheap guys in play this week. I like Munoz, Wise, Lanto, Hoge.

Will have a bit of Rickie just because I can't stomach a full fade - but he's in Spieth territory for me where I almost don't want to touch them on a weekly basis.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Webb is a downgrade on bent grass, kind of offsets his putting advantage. Will be under on him and Hatton - very torn on Deki (popping in all the models, only one week of form to go on), Reed (good form and played well here last year), and Hovland (great form). Want to to cram in some Bryson too.

Almost everyone from 7.8-8.5 in play for me (who is Kitayama?)

Lots of cheap guys in play this week. I like Munoz, Wise, Lanto, Hoge.

Will have a bit of Rickie just because I can't stomach a full fade - but he's in Spieth territory for me where I almost don't want to touch them on a weekly basis.
    But Webb is daggers on Donald Ross setups...

I still may fade because he is clearly concerned about COVID after the WD and he just won, so has incentive to get out of dodge if he’s not comfortable.

Sounds like you’ve got all the names that will have some high ownership, but that’s unavoidable at the top this week I think. Hoge won’t.

Kitayama was going to be a popular “sneaky” play (which wasn’t really sneaky) until they priced him at 8100. He’s an American who doesn’t have full tour status because he’s played on the Euro Tour (Koepka did this before his break through). He’s ranked 49th in the Race to Dubai and 75th in the world, which is higher than a lot of the guys in this tournament. He’s a talented dude, but when his price was announced today I think it turned some people off. I’m going to give him a hard look. He didn’t have a great showing at the WGC Mexico.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Only 16 of 27 through the cut. Lashley bogeying 18 hurt. Seiffert going off the rails does too.

I do have a 6 of 6. Hoping for a run from that lineup.
    Last edited by MOtorboat; 07-03-2020 at 04:57 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I got annihilated. Way overweight EVR, Reed, Harman. Matched the field on Na.... Cancelled out being overweight Bryson.

We're onto the Workday Charity Open.

14. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I got annihilated. Way overweight EVR, Reed, Harman. Matched the field on Na.... Cancelled out being overweight Bryson.

We're onto the Workday Charity Open.
    Got 3/4 of my money back. But I’m not cashing my cash games, so that’s frustrating.

I'm about to bet some shit on the next UFC card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    I'm about to bet some shit on the next UFC card.
    I'm on Masvidal over Usman. You?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information