Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I played a lot of them in NFL last year and didn’t fare so well.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Nope. I’ve historically been kind of bad at them. I also haven’t really studied the strategy very well. Seems like in golf most people that play them have a pretty tight core of about ~6 golfers sprinkled over the three lineups, mostly 2 of 3 for each golfer and then just fill from there. I have absolutely no idea how to approach the MLB version, though. The two-game slate might be easier to figure out a lineup, but it will also probably be duped.
    Sorry - I actually meant the 3M Open Golf Tourney... Though I am also interested in your three max tourney strategy, so it worked out.

3. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Sorry - I actually meant the 3M Open Golf Tourney... Though I am also interested in your three max tourney strategy, so it worked out.
    I think my lineups will look a little chalky, and then I’ll try to differentiate a little down low. Patrick Rodgers looks like a really good play and I’m trying not to let something Pat Mayo said yesterday keep me from being heavy on him (“this isn’t a hard course, so maybe don’t play Patrick Rodgers.”). I’m going back to a tighter middle core, sprinkle up top (but should be overweight on the field on those guys) and a sprinkle down low.

Contemplating being heavy on Redman, List, Burns, Van Rooyen, Straka, Rodgers, Seiffert. Decent putters, big hitters. Redman is the outlier there, not a big hitter, but an aces iron player. List is obviously a bad putter, but a big hitter. Massive greens, not hard. It’s a scorers course. Those are scorers.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I think my lineups will look a little chalky, and then I’ll try to differentiate a little down low. Patrick Rodgers looks like a really good play and I’m trying not to let something Pat Mayo said yesterday keep me from being heavy on him (“this isn’t a hard course, so maybe don’t play Patrick Rodgers.”). I’m going back to a tighter middle core, sprinkle up top (but should be overweight on the field on those guys) and a sprinkle down low.

Contemplating being heavy on Redman, List, Burns, Van Rooyen, Straka, Rodgers, Seiffert. Decent putters, big hitters. Redman is the outlier there, not a big hitter, but an aces iron player. List is obviously a bad putter, but a big hitter. Massive greens, not hard. It’s a scorers course. Those are scorers.
    Tough week to differentiate. I have the same dilemma -- all the guys I like are super chalky - EVR, Redman, English, Wolff. I was surprised to see Fleetwood is projected to be among the highest owned - I had hoped I might be able to get him a little lower...

Meanwhile Brooks is gonna be underowned, but he's killed me the last two weeks when I've been overweight. Not sure what to do with him.

I listened to Mayo yesterday and they did kind of scare me off Rodgers... It does seem like there are some guys who just do better on tough tracks, not sure whether that's true of him or not.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Tough week to differentiate. I have the same dilemma -- all the guys I like are super chalky - EVR, Redman, English, Wolff. I was surprised to see Fleetwood is projected to be among the highest owned - I had hoped I might be able to get him a little lower...

Meanwhile Brooks is gonna be underowned, but he's killed me the last two weeks when I've been overweight. Not sure what to do with him.

I listened to Mayo yesterday and they did kind of scare me off Rodgers... It does seem like there are some guys who just do better on tough tracks, not sure whether that's true of him or not.
    I don’t trust what Raza says versus what he’ll do when he makes lineups. Not sure why, gut feeling. (Raza is also playing hundreds of lineups every week, so he may play just about everyone)

Brooks has openly talked about needing a second surgery on his knee and said it’s been bothering him at the last couple tournaments. It’s a risk because he’s still one of the best golfers in the field, but I think I’m out. DFS community loves Fairway Jesus, but his ownership might be a little lower than projections in big contests. I’m playing him. Brooks might be the only guy up top I’m not playing. It’s the 9s I’m kind of avoiding at this point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I don’t trust what Raza says versus what he’ll do when he makes lineups. Not sure why, gut feeling. (Raza is also playing hundreds of lineups every week, so he may play just about everyone)

Brooks has openly talked about needing a second surgery on his knee and said it’s been bothering him at the last couple tournaments. It’s a risk because he’s still one of the best golfers in the field, but I think I’m out. DFS community loves Fairway Jesus, but his ownership might be a little lower than projections in big contests. I’m playing him. Brooks might be the only guy up top I’m not playing. It’s the 9s I’m kind of avoiding at this point.
    I probably won't have much DJ or Brooks - I will have some Finau and Casey. Don't know what to do with Fleetwood now that he's projecting to be 20%+.

I'll have some Glover. He's just been too good since the restart to fade. I never play Bubba or Rickie but I'm kind of tempted to play a little Bubba this week. And English is popping.

EVR is a former Minnesota Golden Gopher, I like the narrative play. Wolff feels like he could be a trap.

Who is your fav punt?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I probably won't have much DJ or Brooks - I will have some Finau and Casey. Don't know what to do with Fleetwood now that he's projecting to be 20%+.

I'll have some Glover. He's just been too good since the restart to fade. I never play Bubba or Rickie but I'm kind of tempted to play a little Bubba this week. And English is popping.

EVR is a former Minnesota Golden Gopher, I like the narrative play. Wolff feels like he could be a trap.

Who is your fav punt?
    I haven’t looked at 6K much yet, was focusing on 7-8 last night trying to hammer out a core, but I’m going to be heavy on Seiffert at 7000.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Glover is in my cash lineup, which means I’ll probably play him in two or three other lineups in GPP.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’m about to watch every Paul Casey shot because he’s in a featured afternoon group. This doesn’t end well.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Who are we playing on Sunday?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Who are we playing on Sunday?
    You tell me. I’m prepared to lose some money though.

I was looking at some stuff on Sunday and saw DeSean Jackson. Apparently the entire industry saw that too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Right now the plan for week 1 is

1.) Lamar Jackson
    2.) ???
    3.) Profit

Gonna dive a little deeper this weekend. I kind of like Bengals/Chargers as a sneaky good game stack... Or maybe it's not sneaky, I haven't really seen any ownership stuff.

14. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Right now the plan for week 1 is

1.) Lamar Jackson
    2.) ???
    3.) Profit

Gonna dive a little deeper this weekend. I kind of like Bengals/Chargers as a sneaky good game stack... Or maybe it's not sneaky, I haven't really seen any ownership stuff.
    I’ve looked a little. There might be Colts, Eagles, Ravens stacks in my lineups. But I need to look harder as well.

Don't do the Colts.

Them boys goin' suck on offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Don't do the Colts.

Them boys goin' suck on offense.
    Do they?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information