Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I almost talked myself into Cam but went Jimmy G at the last minute for my big tournament team.

I have a Thu-Mon Kyler Murray lineup with Kamara and Denver D that should find the money tonight -- but overall a bad start.
    Chargers stack with McCaffrey, Mark Andrews and Dalvin Cook was my top lineup in that $3. Playing McCaffrey alone looks like the best action with Carolina going forward. Cam looked bad and barely got receivers involved at all. My third lineup was a Mahomes-Williams-Hill stack. Obviously, Hill went out early and I didn't have Watkins.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Well, that was rude.
    No manners at all. Buff may I suggest you enroll in cotillion.

3. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Chargers stack with McCaffrey, Mark Andrews and Dalvin Cook was my top lineup in that $3. Playing McCaffrey alone looks like the best action with Carolina going forward. Cam looked bad and barely got receivers involved at all. My third lineup was a Mahomes-Williams-Hill stack. Obviously, Hill went out early and I didn't have Watkins.
    My biggest "mistake" was not enough Dalvin Cook - he was ranked as the best point per dollar play virtually everywhere - and I tried to get cute and play ownership and have a lot of Diggs thinking his injury concerns were overblown and that I'd leverage all the Cooks lineups. Also had too much Marquise Goodwin. Kittle 2 TDs being called back was annoying. And then I had more Saquon than Christian when I spent up, which was probably not correct in retrospect.

A little Watkins, a little Dak + Gallup, plus the late rally by Kyler saved me from getting totally skunked. Oh and Ekeler - I had a shit ton of Ekeler.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

My biggest "mistake" was not enough Dalvin Cook - he was ranked as the best point per dollar play virtually everywhere - and I tried to get cute and play ownership and have a lot of Diggs thinking his injury concerns were overblown and that I'd leverage all the Cooks lineups. Also had too much Marquise Goodwin. Kittle 2 TDs being called back was annoying. And then I had more Saquon than Christian when I spent up, which was probably not correct in retrospect.

A little Watkins, a little Dak + Gallup, plus the late rally by Kyler saved me from getting totally skunked. Oh and Ekeler - I had a shit ton of Ekeler.
    I’m trying to not focus on ownership by playing in that $3 and just play who I think is best going in. The Chargers were under owner in the end, which surprised me a little. No one was talking about them last week, or very few, so that may have contributed.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

My real jam is here, though Buff. I have spent the last hour and a half in a Starbucks setting up my golf rankings for the week. Hammer Joaquin Neimann. His time is coming.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

My real jam is here, though Buff. I have spent the last hour and a half in a Starbucks setting up my golf rankings for the week. Hammer Joaquin Neimann. His time is coming.
    I definitely played him at one of the majors he was being hyped at this year - was it the masters? Anyway - I might have to get a 2nd job just to fund my NFL, so I may have to sit this one out and let you have all the $$.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I definitely played him at one of the majors he was being hyped at this year - was it the masters? Anyway - I might have to get a 2nd job just to fund my NFL, so I may have to sit this one out and let you have all the $$.
    I did not have the greatest second half of the season. Hoping for a turnaround in the wraparound.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I cant play in Italy it sucks, Played since day 1 in MD when i lived there. Now I have to drive 1 1/2 hours to Austria to play, luckily its snowboard season starting over here at a glacier 2 hours away so in the next couple weeks I should be able to play again. If I was playing this week I would look at a Oakland Stack. I hate the f'in raiders but....Carr, Tyrell, and Jacobs against KC's Defense is a very sneaky play.
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 09-11-2019 at 04:00 AM.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

11. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Well are you rich? I managed to sneak in a couple of bets on your advice, - many thanks... Didn't play any dfs golf though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well are you rich? I managed to sneak in a couple of bets on your advice, - many thanks... Didn't play any dfs golf though.
    I had a brutal week in golf, so no. I was overweight the field on Niemann, but I only had 3 in the T15. That’s a recipe for disaster. I went all in on Andrew Landry because he’d been playing so well and missed the cut. I was basically out of it by Friday night.

I got my money back in football thanks to college and a min cash in NFL.

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Missed a 6 figure score by .6 points last night.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Missed a 6 figure score by .6 points last night.
    You were almost a thousandaire last night? Balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Damn. Showdown? Or MLB?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Damn. Showdown? Or MLB?
    Showdown. Good night to go all in on Taylor Gabriel.

19. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Won $120 on $47 this weekend thanks to golf and college football. I just can’t figure out lineup builds in the NFL. I’ve lucked into a few, and I think I’m getting a little better, but didn’t cash this week at all.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information