Page 26 of 92 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I remember the good ol' days when every other commercial was some penny auction site...

2. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So, I know the talk is about how great the Bills defense is...but the Bills and Giants have given up the 29th and 30th most yards in the league (31st and 32nd are the Steelers and Ravens who've already played Week 4) and the Bills are 13th in scoring defense and the Giants are 16th in scoring defense.

What are your thoughts on players from either team? Just off the top of my head, Beckham and Watkins seem like good high-upside type plays.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Percy...not sammy
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Noooooooo! Draftkings doesn't have baseball anymore? Noooooooo! They don't do anything during the postseason? Nooooooooooo! Why?!?!?!?!
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I was told no baseball during the postseason and this morning when I checked the app there was no mlb listed but online it says they have games in the postseason as long as there is two or more games. Which is it, I'm panicking here
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I was told no baseball during the postseason and this morning when I checked the app there was no mlb listed but online it says they have games in the postseason as long as there is two or more games. Which is it, I'm panicking here
    There isn't two games in one day until Thursday, so they probably haven't fired up the games yet.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Fantasy Sports Employees Bet at Rival Sites Using Inside Information

A major scandal is erupting in the multibillion dollar industry of fantasy sports, the online and unregulated business in which players assemble their fantasy teams with real athletes. On Monday, the two major fantasy companies were forced to release statements defending their businesses’ integrity after what amounted to allegations of insider trading, that employees were placing bets on information not available to the public.

Last week, a DraftKings employee admitted to inadvertently releasing data before the start of the third week of N.F.L. games, a move akin to insider trading in the stock market. The employee — a midlevel content manager — won $350,000 at rival site FanDuel that same week.

The incident has raised questions about who at daily fantasy companies has access to valuable data, how it is protected and whether the industry can — or wants — to police itself.
    rest - http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/06/sp...id=tw-bna&_r=0

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

10. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

from same article:

Jerry Jones of the Cowboys and Robert K. Kraft of the New England Patriots have stakes in DraftKings and the company recently struck a three-year deal with the N.F.L. to become a partner of the American football league’s International Series in Great Britain, where sports betting is legal. In addition, DraftKings has tapped hundreds of millions from Fox Sports, and FanDuel has raised hundreds of millions of dollars from investors like Comcast, NBC and KKR.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/06/sp...id=tw-bna&_r=0

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Was just about to post this. So basically these million dollar games are a big fraud then it would appear if guys are just using their insider data and winning money on the other site.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Was just about to post this. So basically these million dollar games are a big fraud then it would appear if guys are just using their insider data and winning money on the other site.
    What insider data? I didn't read the article. I'm lazy
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    What insider data? I didn't read the article. I'm lazy
    Apparently they have all the data of which players are being picked most frequently and in what combinations, which is useful in setting up more unique teams that have better shots at winning. A guy who works for one of the sites was caught doing it on the competitor's site and won 350K in their million dollar tourney last week.

15. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Pretty big deal - http://deadspin.com/draftkings-emplo...-35-1734719747

There will be a lot of fallout from this about insiders gaining an edge on rival sites - then it's going to raise a lot of questions about employees gaining an edge on their own sites through dummy accounts as well.

17. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

There will be a lot of fallout from this about insiders gaining an edge on rival sites - then it's going to raise a lot of questions about employees gaining an edge on their own sites through dummy accounts as well.
    Given the complete lack of current regulation form what it would seem, it would not shock me at all if it's pretty widespread.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Dear degenerates,

You will find that you can play the two wild card games as one single game.

20. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

This is how it starts. First will be some gov't regs then in a few years complete banishment. #landofthefreemyass
    Let's Rid3!!!!

22. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information