Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know if I've got another golf sweat in me this week after I overdid it last week. Why are you fading Casey?
    I probably won’t in the end, because it’s a Pete Dye and all about the irons, but kind of a gut feeling that I should.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

There is a lot of buzz among the latinas about my impending arrival.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

My week is tied to Zach Johnson and Rory. Way over on them myself as they're under-owned by the field...

I did not fade Paul Casey, because PMFC.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

Sunday sweats > Cut sweats.

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

Bubba just took the lead when Casey went in the water on a birdie hole. I do not want to go look at DraftKings right now. I think my week just went to shit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

Made money. Shouldn’t complain, but it could have been a lot more. Had a lineup at 56 in the $1 to start the day. It finished 369th.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information