Page 36 of 92 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Well what about all of the bars across the state that do weekly pick-em pools with cash prizes? Or people in NY who play in money fantasy football leagues? Stupid.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Thank God for the government protecting us from ourselves, God forbid we have a little fun. It usually starts with those big left leaning liberal havens like California and new York.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

im fine with less people to play against

They say NY is about 10% of the contributors to those sites. That's a pretty big %.

Its pretty absurd to say that this is gambling more than the lottery. NY has a lotter, and horse racing. Tell me fantasy football isn't more of a game of skill than either.

This is basically NY saying they want a portion of that HUGE amount of money, it's also telling Draftkings to quit FORCING this shit down people's throat so much that it gets the government looking into something that is sooooooo obviously "right on the line" for gambling. You want to be looked at, put your damn commercial on everything 24/7 and see if it draws attention from those you don't want.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

What is so wrong about gambling anyway?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Bring me to the promise land Jameis!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Bring me to the promise land Jameis!
    Did he?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Looks like the NBA free play's prizes tonight are Nuggets VIP tickets.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

So are you guys back in the saddle for this year? Huge slate tonight, lots of good pitching to pick from. Using a lot of St Louis, Houston, Marlins bats tonight. Hard to fit Kershaw, but I always hate fading him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So are you guys back in the saddle for this year? Huge slate tonight, lots of good pitching to pick from. Using a lot of St Louis, Houston, Marlins bats tonight. Hard to fit Kershaw, but I always hate fading him.
    Yes. I was up until the last few days, now I'm about even. Didn't do my research and the one team I had Velasquez on yesterday was a catastrophe with fielders. Cashed in a quarter arcade on the late slate last night, though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yes. I was up until the last few days, now I'm about even. Didn't do my research and the one team I had Velasquez on yesterday was a catastrophe with fielders. Cashed in a quarter arcade on the late slate last night, though.
    I didn't play last night... They had a $10k freeroll on Wednesday and I stacked the Rockies and they went off with Arenado's 7 RBI night... Was kicking myself for not entering it in any other contests. Finished 271/60,300 with 188 points for $5. Here's where I'm leaning tonight.

P - Greinke
    P - C. Martinez
    C - McCann
    1B - C. Carter
    2B - D. Gordon
    3B - Y. Escobar
    SS - Machado
    OF - J. Hazelbaker
    OF - M. Holliday
    OF - M. Ozuna

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I had Arenado on Wednesday and cashed in a quarter arcade even with my outfield being a disaster.

I like the matchup for Greinke, but I'm just kind of gun shy on him right now after the first two starts. He should turn around tonight, I would think. Garrett Richards is $700 cheaper and facing an equally inept Twins team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I had Arenado on Wednesday and cashed in a quarter arcade even with my outfield being a disaster.

I like the matchup for Greinke, but I'm just kind of gun shy on him right now after the first two starts. He should turn around tonight, I would think. Garrett Richards is $700 cheaper and facing an equally inept Twins team.
    I like Greinke more for that reason - his price is depressed more than usual because of his early struggles - so getting an ideal park and inept matchup at that pricetag is hard to pass up. I worry that it may drive his ownership up though. I also have some Richards tonight. Lots of viable pitchers to get exposure to. Nobody is going to own Bumgarner either because of his matchup with Kershaw and the cheaper quality pitchers on the slate, I could see him being a sneaky good tournament play.

15. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

P - G. Richards
    P - E. Volquez
    C - J. Lucroy
    1B - H. Ramirez
    2B - B. Phillips
    3B - M. Carpenter
    SS - X. Bogaerts
    OF - R. Braun
    OF - J. Bautista
    OF - M. Byrd

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Finally hit a sleeper. And I kind of lucked into it. Ian Desmond was the perfect price in my final spot after I inserted the guys I wanted everywhere else. 1.8 percent owned because he's facing Kuechel. Double, homer, three RBI and two runs scored. 25 points.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information