Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72
Results 1,066 to 1,075 of 1075

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I almost talked myself into Cam but went Jimmy G at the last minute for my big tournament team.

I have a Thu-Mon Kyler Murray lineup with Kamara and Denver D that should find the money tonight -- but overall a bad start.
    Chargers stack with McCaffrey, Mark Andrews and Dalvin Cook was my top lineup in that $3. Playing McCaffrey alone looks like the best action with Carolina going forward. Cam looked bad and barely got receivers involved at all. My third lineup was a Mahomes-Williams-Hill stack. Obviously, Hill went out early and I didn't have Watkins.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I love the Shitgun.

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Well, that was rude.
    No manners at all. Buff may I suggest you enroll in cotillion.

3. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Chargers stack with McCaffrey, Mark Andrews and Dalvin Cook was my top lineup in that $3. Playing McCaffrey alone looks like the best action with Carolina going forward. Cam looked bad and barely got receivers involved at all. My third lineup was a Mahomes-Williams-Hill stack. Obviously, Hill went out early and I didn't have Watkins.
    My biggest "mistake" was not enough Dalvin Cook - he was ranked as the best point per dollar play virtually everywhere - and I tried to get cute and play ownership and have a lot of Diggs thinking his injury concerns were overblown and that I'd leverage all the Cooks lineups. Also had too much Marquise Goodwin. Kittle 2 TDs being called back was annoying. And then I had more Saquon than Christian when I spent up, which was probably not correct in retrospect.

A little Watkins, a little Dak + Gallup, plus the late rally by Kyler saved me from getting totally skunked. Oh and Ekeler - I had a shit ton of Ekeler.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

My biggest "mistake" was not enough Dalvin Cook - he was ranked as the best point per dollar play virtually everywhere - and I tried to get cute and play ownership and have a lot of Diggs thinking his injury concerns were overblown and that I'd leverage all the Cooks lineups. Also had too much Marquise Goodwin. Kittle 2 TDs being called back was annoying. And then I had more Saquon than Christian when I spent up, which was probably not correct in retrospect.

A little Watkins, a little Dak + Gallup, plus the late rally by Kyler saved me from getting totally skunked. Oh and Ekeler - I had a shit ton of Ekeler.
    I’m trying to not focus on ownership by playing in that $3 and just play who I think is best going in. The Chargers were under owner in the end, which surprised me a little. No one was talking about them last week, or very few, so that may have contributed.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

I love the Shitgun.

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

My real jam is here, though Buff. I have spent the last hour and a half in a Starbucks setting up my golf rankings for the week. Hammer Joaquin Neimann. His time is coming.

I love the Shitgun.

My real jam is here, though Buff. I have spent the last hour and a half in a Starbucks setting up my golf rankings for the week. Hammer Joaquin Neimann. His time is coming.
    I definitely played him at one of the majors he was being hyped at this year - was it the masters? Anyway - I might have to get a 2nd job just to fund my NFL, so I may have to sit this one out and let you have all the $$.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I definitely played him at one of the majors he was being hyped at this year - was it the masters? Anyway - I might have to get a 2nd job just to fund my NFL, so I may have to sit this one out and let you have all the $$.
    I did not have the greatest second half of the season. Hoping for a turnaround in the wraparound.

I love the Shitgun.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I cant play in Italy it sucks, Played since day 1 in MD when i lived there. Now I have to drive 1 1/2 hours to Austria to play, luckily its snowboard season starting over here at a glacier 2 hours away so in the next couple weeks I should be able to play again. If I was playing this week I would look at a Oakland Stack. I hate the f'in raiders but....Carr, Tyrell, and Jacobs against KC's Defense is a very sneaky play.
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 09-11-2019 at 04:00 AM.
    Prove me wrong Flacco! Otherwise in Lock I trust!

11. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Well are you rich? I managed to sneak in a couple of bets on your advice, - many thanks... Didn't play any dfs golf though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well are you rich? I managed to sneak in a couple of bets on your advice, - many thanks... Didn't play any dfs golf though.
    I had a brutal week in golf, so no. I was overweight the field on Niemann, but I only had 3 in the T15. That’s a recipe for disaster. I went all in on Andrew Landry because he’d been playing so well and missed the cut. I was basically out of it by Friday night.

I got my money back in football thanks to college and a min cash in NFL.

I love the Shitgun.

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information