Page 69 of 92 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Man - there's so many guys I like this week... I like a lot of the midrange guys on DK... I really like Bryson and Hideki - Louis and Adam Scott.... Graeme McDowell's home course - I always like Lowry at the British.

Tough narrowing it down. Who you like? You playing PC?

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Man - there's so many guys I like this week... I like a lot of the midrange guys on DK... I really like Bryson and Hideki - Louis and Adam Scott.... Graeme McDowell's home course - I always like Lowry at the British.

Hanson is a dark horse.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Mid range always nuts at a major. I’m not playing PC, but I’m an absolute sucker for low-priced Oosthuizen at the majors.

Love Scott. I’m trying my hand at Cantlay. Rory owns the course record before the re-design (took out 17 and 18 to make the fan center) and added seven and eight out along the ocean), so I’ve got a little of him (hoping I’m overweight on the field in the $1 20 max).

Taking some darts on some Euro guys like Lombard, Sullivan and Langanesque who have played well the last two weeks on links courses, so I can get a little more salary relief and get to Rory.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Hanson is a dark horse.
    Stenson?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Stenson?
    Hanson. I didn’t stutter Buffalo.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Mid range always nuts at a major. I’m not playing PC, but I’m an absolute sucker for low-priced Oosthuizen at the majors.

Love Scott. I’m trying my hand at Cantlay. Rory owns the course record before the re-design (took out 17 and 18 to make the fan center) and added seven and eight out along the ocean), so I’ve got a little of him (hoping I’m overweight on the field in the $1 20 max).

Taking some darts on some Euro guys like Lombard, Sullivan and Langanesque who have played well the last two weeks on links courses, so I can get a little more salary relief and get to Rory.
    I don't know any of your dart throw dudes - any conviction on them? I love the McDowell home course narrative... I don't really like anyone sub 7k... Cantlay feels like a trap - will be high owned - so it seems like if I go overweight he'll miss the cut and if I'm underweight he'll win.

I don't know what to do with Rory and DJ - I don't like my lineup builds with them, but it seems like they'll be there on Sunday.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Rahm is always a solid play. And my guy Fleetwood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Fleetwood has world class lettuce. And Rahm's thighs look very powerful. #analysis

I like them both.

9. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I don't know any of your dart throw dudes - any conviction on them? I love the McDowell home course narrative... I don't really like anyone sub 7k... Cantlay feels like a trap - will be high owned - so it seems like if I go overweight he'll miss the cut and if I'm underweight he'll win.

I don't know what to do with Rory and DJ - I don't like my lineup builds with them, but it seems like they'll be there on Sunday.
    That’s all fair. They’re all Euro guys who have played well on Links courses and go low at times. Not sure the weather is going to allow that though. My ownership differentiation is with those low guys, so I’m comfortable overweight on Cantlay. That’s more about where the conviction is, I guess.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Fairway Jesus is gonna win one of these things soon.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Look for short dudes who can keep the ball low.

Basically put Mo on your team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Tiger and Woodland both play great stingers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Brian Harman.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I like the Mexican dude also. Ancer

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

What about Koepka? Like, at what point do we need to acknowledge that it's a major so he'll probably win it?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information