Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Do they?
    Rivers is washed, brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I made 20 lines last night. I think I didn’t take enough stands and have too many different stacks. But here we go.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I made 20 lines last night. I think I didn’t take enough stands and have too many different stacks. But here we go.
    I got owned for the most part in most my lineups. I tried to get to cute....I entered 127 bucks only won 65 back....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

I never feel like I can post in here, since I'm a FanDuel guy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Rivers is washed, brother.
    An Indianapolis stack was my best lineup.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    I got owned for the most part in most my lineups. I tried to get to cute....I entered 127 bucks only won 65 back....
    As has been the case in the past, golf mostly covered my NFL losses, down about five bucks for the weekend.

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

An Indianapolis stack was my best lineup.
    I did best with a GB Stack, and also Atlanta and Indy stacks as well. problem was I made dumb moves outside the stacks....hoping for some better luck tonight

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I never feel like I can post in here, since I'm a FanDuel guy.
    The stacks and pivots are still the same regardless of Format. Sometimes the bargain and pivots differ because of cost difference between the sites, but a lot of the premise still holds.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I did best with a GB Stack, and also Atlanta and Indy stacks as well. problem was I made dumb moves outside the stacks....hoping for some better luck tonight
    I had decent outside of stack choices, but I was convinced Detroit would be able to chuck it all over Chicago and that didn’t happen. And who knows why I stacked Carolina. This year really felt like flying blind week one with no preseason, and limited access to camp for reporters.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I'm all in on Jeudy tonight. I'm expecting a Eddie royal type debut from Jeudy Tonight....I don't care how good a DB you are, the dudes route skills and breaking from the line are guaranteed to get him open tonight.....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

The stacks and pivots are still the same regardless of Format. Sometimes the bargain and pivots differ because of cost difference between the sites, but a lot of the premise still holds.
    Geez, I'm going to have to do some reading and catchup. I didn't play at all last year, but have been more cavalier in picking lineups. No clue what a stack or pivot is, so feel like I'm not optimizing my return value.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I had decent outside of stack choices, but I was convinced Detroit would be able to chuck it all over Chicago and that didn’t happen. And who knows why I stacked Carolina. This year really felt like flying blind week one with no preseason, and limited access to camp for reporters.
    yeah the pre-season thing was def a wildcard. I also felt Detroit was a good play, including their defense....ugghhh. F'in trubisky lol

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Geez, I'm going to have to do some reading and Catchup. I didn't play at all last year, but have been more cavalier in picking lineups. No clue what a stack or pivot is, so feel like I'm not optimizing my return value.
    Start small using like Rotoworld DFS info. They do a pretty solid job of explaining a lot of it. The quick hit of it is You want to pay attention to teams that score the most, and use a QB, WR, RB or TE tandem....I.E Lock, Jeudy, Fant, Big Ben, Juju, conner etc...Pivots are away from most ownership so like tonight a lot of people will be all in on the Pitt stack, but the pivot would be a NY stack or Denver stack. I hope Denver smashes Tennessee, but in fantasy you cant get sentimental so I have a Titans stack lineup as well.

I pretty much have a lineup with a stack from each team tonight for example to cover all the bases lol.....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

15. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Geez, I'm going to have to do some reading and catchup. I didn't play at all last year, but have been more cavalier in picking lineups. No clue what a stack or pivot is, so feel like I'm not optimizing my return value.
    Game theory in large field tournaments (GPPs - Guaranteed Prize Pools), like the Millionaire Makers it’s typically optimal to stack a team, so like Matt Ryan, Julio Jones and Hayden Hurst, or Matt Ryan, Calvin Ridley and Hayden Hurst or Matt Ryan, Julio Jones and Russell Gage, and a lot of people advocate stacking with the team their facing’s best player, so in Atlanta’s case Chris Carson or DK Metcalf. Also some correlation between running backs and their own team’s defense.

So your base lineup might look like: Matt Ryan, Joe Mixon, ___________, Julio Jones, DK Metcalf, __________, Hayden Hurst, Flex __________, Bengals D.

It doesn’t always work, obviously, but most top tournament plays are variations on this.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

19. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information