Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

MO who are you on this week?

I'm looking at Brooks and Rahm up top. Not sure if I want to lose money on Reed by playing or fading him, but I'm sure it won't work out either way.

Haven't gone down the board much other than Furyk whose course history is pretty great.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    MO who are you on this week?

I'm looking at Brooks and Rahm up top. Not sure if I want to lose money on Reed by playing or fading him, but I'm sure it won't work out either way.

Haven't gone down the board much other than Furyk whose course history is pretty great.
    Everyone seems to be on Brooks this week. I have not decided about up top yet. Matsuyama loves this course. I think it’s going to be hard for me to not play him and Rose.

I’m going to try to keep it pretty basic, guys who have great approach numbers, are in decent form or who have success at this course. The setup is a little unknown, but it’s supposedly a little different (shorter and softer) than Memorial next week.

Guys like Kuchar, Hadwin, Niemann, Benny An (openly talks about his love of this course), Streelman, Conners, McNealy, Grillo, Vegas, Keegan, Norlander. All on the radar.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I'm on Masvidal over Usman. You?
    Usman and Masvidal have had beef for awhile. They've had one another in the back of their minds for awhile now. I'm a Masvidal fan but I don't see him being able to handle the grappling of Usman.

I don't think the fight goes the distance, and I think Usman wins. That's what's in my head. In my heart, Masvidal drops him like a bad habit.

Where are you at on the Holloway fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Didn’t do it on purpose, but I have a large majority of my players in the afternoon wave. This could go either way.

Small sweat in Euro $3, 3-max. Prize is only $50, but I sit in fourth with the only 6/6 in the top 10 heading into the weekend. Just 10 6/6s do the 135 people in the contest. I don’t have Miguel Angel Jimenez, but I have the dude currently in second.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Didn’t do it on purpose, but I have a large majority of my players in the afternoon wave. This could go either way.

Small sweat in Euro $3, 3-max. Prize is only $50, but I sit in fourth with the only 6/6 in the top 10 heading into the weekend. Just 10 6/6s do the 135 people in the contest. I don’t have Miguel Angel Jimenez, but I have the dude currently in second.
    Don't love the afternoon wave today with the weather and the wind - feel like that might be unlucky unless it gets delayed until tomorrow.

I had a FRL on Morikawa and have an outright on him - plus have him in my main lineup on DK. Looks like one of or both Nesmith and McNealy are going to screw me out of 6/6 though.

GL in the euro, sounds promising.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Don't love the afternoon wave today with the weather and the wind - feel like that might be unlucky unless it gets delayed until tomorrow.

I had a FRL on Morikawa and have an outright on him - plus have him in my main lineup on DK. Looks like one of or both Nesmith and McNealy are going to screw me out of 6/6 though.

GL in the euro, sounds promising.
    No Morikawa.

I did convince myself to Speef. Double on his 17th hole today to miss the cut on the number. What the **** was I thinking?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

No Morikawa.

I did convince myself to Speef. Double on his 17th hole today to miss the cut on the number. What the **** was I thinking?
    Speef and Day are almost permafades for me at this point.

Looks like I may be wrong about these afternoon conditions. Soft greens and wind has died.

King -- Imma do some UFC research today, will report back.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Speef and Day are almost permafades for me at this point.

Looks like I may be wrong about these afternoon conditions. Soft greens and wind has died.

King -- Imma do some UFC research today, will report back.
    After a rain storm is perfect scoring conditions.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

After a rain storm is perfect scoring conditions.
    UFC is going outdoors?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    UFC is going outdoors?
    Isn’t this the one on the island? Then yes, I think they actually are.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

These DekiBot and JT runs are good for me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Nesmith shot a forty ******* one on the front and my weekend is dead.

15. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

lmao I am missing out

well not really, I'm technically up on Buff without doing anything

But it sounds weirdly fun, being pissed at the gods like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

17. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Nesmith shot a forty ******* one on the front and my weekend is dead.
    I think he’s in my Deki-JT lineup. So that’s wonderful.

I have Dahmen in my cash lineup.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I think he’s in my Deki-JT lineup. So that’s wonderful.

I have Dahmen in my cash lineup.
    Yeah I entered 3x lineups in a larger buy-in and Dahmen was on two of them. Between him yesterday, Nesmith today and Scheffler last week - I'm specializing in picking the DFL golfers.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information