Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Buff, how'd you do on that UFC card?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’m going to start making a pool on Tuesday and then make a point of choosing all the other players when I do lineups on Wednesday.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Buff, how'd you do on that UFC card?
    I forget which card you're referring to -- basically I've done well picking against the main event favorites, but most of my parlays have gotten sunk by 1-2 bad picks.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m going to start making a pool on Tuesday and then make a point of choosing all the other players when I do lineups on Wednesday.
    The costanza method.

I have a shit ton of Poulter on DK plus FRL and outrights... So just hoping none of these afternoon guys come in and blow him out of the water.

4. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There’s been a positive COVID test at the PGA event. Mark Hubbard, who is the CEO of Ticketmaster and Nate Hubbard’s brother (was in the lead after first round) has said it on Twitter. Nothing official, but I guess we get to find out how this works fairly quickly.

Some speculation it’s Nick Watney. He WD’d.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Huge finish here last year at the Travelers. I was all over Chez Reavie after pretty much bombing the U.S. Open. Hoping for a repeat performance. Finished eighth in the $1, $20 max and if memory serves had a legit shot at first, maybe was in first at one point. One of these days!

Whole different ballgame with who’s in the field and contests inflated because this is DK’s biggest sport right now.

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

WTF is Mackenzie Hughes?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

WTF is Mackenzie Hughes?
    A reminder that all these guys are good.

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

A reminder that all these guys are good.
    No but seriously - who the hell is Mackenzie Hughes?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

No but seriously - who the hell is Mackenzie Hughes?
    A Canadian dude who actually has won a tour event.

He’ll probably fade, he has some big boys breathing down his neck.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

A Canadian dude who actually has won a tour event.

He’ll probably fade, he has some big boys breathing down his neck.
    This post is sexy as hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    This post is sexy as hell
    Whatever floats your boat.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It’s a massacre again.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

WTF is Mackenzie Hughes?
    So, I literally do not know who Will Gordon is.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Brutal week. These sweats are very swingy with these massive stacked fields on these non-major courses. Fitzpatrick really killed me - way overexposed to him.

Hoping my Xander outright can hit to save the week, but not holding my breath with how he played today.

19. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Brutal week. These sweats are very swingy with these massive stacked fields on these non-major courses. Fitzpatrick really killed me - way overexposed to him.

Hoping my Xander outright can hit to save the week, but not holding my breath with how he played today.
    Rose and JT for me. And I’m in that dumb spot where I didn’t think DeChambeau could keep this up and it appears he can, and I’m going to force myself to play him and he’s going to finally bomb.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information