Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Fleetwood lost me so much $$ on that 18th yesterday. I've only now gathered the strength to talk about it.
    I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
    This is between MO and I -- but as long as you're here, don't ever rely on gutless Euros.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Fleetwood lost me so much $$ on that 18th yesterday. I've only now gathered the strength to talk about it.
    Yeah, well Billy Horschel and Denny McCarthy did my week in almost completely...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This is between MO and I -- but as long as you're here, don't ever rely on gutless Euros.
    He says as we head to Orlando where a gutless Euro won last year and gutless Euros have a history of being good...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Wave, do you dabble?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Wave, do you dabble?
    I have not made that leap. I live vicariously through you and Buff.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I have not made that leap. I live vicariously through you and Buff.
    You’ll be happy to know I lost $1500 by simply forgetting to choose a golfer two weeks ago in a one and done competition that’s not on DraftKings (Entry was $50). I was in second place with two weeks left in the first of four seasonal segments. I finished the segment in 23rd. No monies for 23rd. I would’ve finished second had I remembered to click Jon Rahm as I had intended.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Yeah, well Billy Horschel and Denny McCarthy did my week in almost completely...
    I was Top 5 in both the 12 and 5 dollar single entries headed into the 18th. Even if he would have sank that par putt after going in the water I would have salvaged a couple grand. Probably one of the more painful sweats I can remember -- I basically just needed him to NOT go in the water, which of course he did.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I was Top 5 in both the 12 and 5 dollar single entries headed into the 18th. Even if he would have sank that par putt after going in the water I would have salvaged a couple grand. Probably one of the more painful sweats I can remember -- I basically just needed him to NOT go in the water, which of course he did.
    Just overcooked that cut...man. Im was going big balls the whole back nine too. -2 on the Bear Trap on a Sunday is gunslinger material. One of the more entertaining endings to a tournament in a while.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I had Im, but not in the right combos. He was in my one 6/6, but the rest of the lineup ejected on Sunday.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I had Im, but not in the right combos. He was in my one 6/6, but the rest of the lineup ejected on Sunday.
    This was my best ever PGA showing in terms of overall finish. Top 10'd both. I had Im, Fleetwood, English, Harman and Davis -- when Davis chipped in for Eagle on 18 that's when shit got real... Almost wish I wouldn't have live-sweated it, because I had really great week that feels terrible.

14. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This was my best ever PGA showing in terms of overall finish. Top 10'd both. I had Im, Fleetwood, English, Harman and Davis -- when Davis chipped in for Eagle on 18 that's when shit got real... Almost wish I wouldn't have live-sweated it, because I had really great week that feels terrible.
    That's quite the lineup. I did not even think about Harman and Davis and English was one of the guys I cut from my pool Wednesday night, so go me.

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

That's quite the lineup. I did not even think about Harman and Davis and English was one of the guys I cut from my pool Wednesday night, so go me.
    I might not have played English if I would have known how chalky he was going to be - but it worked out.

18. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I might not have played English if I would have known how chalky he was going to be - but it worked out.
    If memory serves, I was looking at English, Westwood, Knox, Taylor, Varner and McNealy in that range and axed English and Knox.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

If memory serves, I was looking at English, Westwood, Knox, Taylor, Varner and McNealy in that range and axed English and Knox.
    The Westwood and Berger teams are the ones that got me in the end. I may dabble this week, but am more excited for the Player's.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information