Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Attachment 15910

It’s Deki chalk week, Buff. You in?
    What could possibly go wrong with a high owned Hideki?

Have you seen this guy? New PGA dude who is into DFS, he is a fun follow on twitter:

2. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

DK used a selfie he took for his mug last week, because they didn’t have one previously. It was hilarious. He’ll probably be heavily owned now though, so I may fade. Or maybe reverse chalk because everyone’s thinking the same thing!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Made a small profit the last two weeks after losing my ass at the Sony.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I ended up with a single bullet in the $5.

Rahm
    Snedeker
    An
    Horschel
    McCarthy
    Hadwin

You?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I ended up with a single bullet in the $5.

Rahm
    Snedeker
    An
    Horschel
    McCarthy
    Hadwin

You?
    My core is Morikawa, DeChambeau/Woodland (interchanged), Cam Smith. So, yeah, things not going great with Smith +5. I didn’t have strong convictions about players last night which is usually a bad sign.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

My core is Morikawa, DeChambeau/Woodland (interchanged), Cam Smith. So, yeah, things not going great with Smith +5. I didn’t have strong convictions about players last night which is usually a bad sign.
    I rode Cam Smith into the ground last year. I need a new scrub to chase in 2020.

I liked DeChambeau's price but figured Sneds was the right ownership play in that range.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I rode Cam Smith into the ground last year. I need a new scrub to chase in 2020.

I liked DeChambeau's price but figured Sneds was the right ownership play in that range.
    DeChambeau is actually at 9% in the $1 20 max I’m in, which is about where the industry had him last night. People don’t like him and he played really poorly down the stretch last week with the lead in Dubai, then flew over here Monday, so a lot of people were off. Snedeker is on one of his West Coast tears he’s known for and at 10% which I think is actually a little low from where I thought he might be.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

This guy's is all in on Hovland.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

DeChambeau is actually at 9% in the $1 20 max I’m in, which is about where the industry had him last night. People don’t like him and he played really poorly down the stretch last week with the lead in Dubai, then flew over here Monday, so a lot of people were off. Snedeker is on one of his West Coast tears he’s known for and at 10% which I think is actually a little low from where I thought he might be.
    Yeah Sneds came in higher than I expected. I tend to click on both Bryson and Sneds at a higher rate than the industry.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This guy's is all in on Hovland.

I’m sort of unfamiliar with betting strategy. Did he make four different bets to try to hedge Saturday night and let a couple ride? Why would he make the same bet four times?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I’m sort of unfamiliar with betting strategy. Did he make four different bets to try to hedge Saturday night and let a couple ride? Why would he make the same bet four times?
    I'm sure it has to do with betting limits - though not exactly sure of the specifics.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah Sneds came in higher than I expected. I tend to click on both Bryson and Sneds at a higher rate than the industry.
    I haven’t really looked yet. Who ended up being the 8K chalk?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Looks like it’s Sungjae at 8800. 26%

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The volume at 16 is starting to ramp up. I love this tournament. Buff, you ever go down there for this one?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

The volume at 16 is starting to ramp up. I love this tournament. Buff, you ever go down there for this one?
    No but if I were ever going to attend a non-major, this would be the one. That crowd is something else.

18. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information