Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I'm playing this week. Casey makes me nervous because he seems to be the chalk - I've got a lot of Xander, who is also chalky.
    Yeah. He’s the chalk. I will probably eat the chalk and try to differentiate elsewhere, like Rickie maybe. It looks like he’s going to be the second lowest owned up top, is in decent form and has a win here.

I just sat down to make lineups.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

**** me.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    **** me.
    Could have maybe done without the second one in the drink. One I can understand.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Could have maybe done without the second one in the drink. One I can understand.
    I also have Glover in my core. Gonna be a rough week.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Are you guys playing some sort of fantasy golf? Is that what's going on here?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Are you guys playing some sort of fantasy golf? Is that what's going on here?
    Yes.

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oh ... you can’t Draftkings in Louisiana, can you?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Yeah I have too much Glover and Casey. Plus Koepka ejected on me too. Zero Fleetwood. No moneys for me this week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah I have too much Glover and Casey. Plus Koepka ejected on me too. Zero Fleetwood. No moneys for me this week.
    Shit. Koepka blew up too?

The good news is I have some cash lineups that have Fleetwood and none of those characters.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Shit. Koepka blew up too?

The good news is I have some cash lineups that have Fleetwood and none of those characters.
    Koepka's last 5 holes: double, bogey, par, birdie, eagle... A real emotional rollercoaster.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Oh ... you can’t Draftkings in Louisiana, can you?
    I don't believe so. Not sure, I'm not a gambler at all.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I don't believe so. Not sure, I'm not a gambler at all.
    I’m not either.

It’s a “skill” game.

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I’m not either.

It’s a “skill” game.
    To me, and for me, wagering money on a game of pool is gambling and that's literally a skill game based on my own skills.

I don't give a rat's ass what other people do with their money and would vote to approve it, I just don't like it for me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

To me, and for me, wagering money on a game of pool is gambling and that's literally a skill game based on my own skills.

I don't give a rat's ass what other people do with their money and would vote to approve it, I just don't like it for me.
    I agree that is gambling. I was being facetious. I’m good enough at it that I haven’t deposited any money into DraftKings in two years, but I’m not really making any money either. It’s a hobby essentially, and I know a lot of people that put a lot more money into their hobbies than I do.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I agree that is gambling. I was being facetious. I’m good enough at it that I haven’t deposited any money into DraftKings in two years, but I’m not really making any money either. It’s a hobby essentially, and I know a lot of people that put a lot more money into their hobbies than I do.
    I hope I didn't come across like lecturing, if I did I'm sorry. Nothing wrong with it in any way. I know people that drop thousands on bicycles, that's not my thing either.
    Last edited by Davii; 03-15-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information