Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That moment you realize you probably should have played James Conner.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Nearly doubled the bankroll today.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Nearly doubled the bankroll today.
    I had my best week of the season so far yesterday.

5. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I had my best week of the season so far yesterday.
    If Snedeker hadn’t choked down the stretch it would have been an even bigger payout. I also had my best football Sunday. It was a nice addendum after the Broncos stinker.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

You playing Julio this week?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You playing Julio this week?
    I’ve been out of town and wasn’t paying attention...was going to do a quick and dirty lineup build tonight. What’s up with Julio?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I’ve been out of town and wasn’t paying attention...was going to do a quick and dirty lineup build tonight. What’s up with Julio?
    He's the chalk going against the TB defense, but it seems like he's been a letdown almost every week, so I'm not quite sure how much I want to own.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

He's the chalk going against the TB defense, but it seems like he's been a letdown almost every week, so I'm not quite sure how much I want to own.
    Ridley isn’t going to be chalk at the cheaper price?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Ridley isn’t going to be chalk at the cheaper price?
    Nah, he's been more efficient, but he's still not getting the volume so people are still on Julio.

That's the problem for me, between Ridley, Sanu, Ito Smith, Tevin Coleman, Austin Hooper - I could see him disappointing again... But if you fade him and he goes off you're done cause he's gonna be among the most owned guys on the week. I think maybe I'll just aim to own like 25% and match the field.

12. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Made money on golf this week after my big golf week last week...was afraid I'd trunk slam. Today's NFL DFS is like playing house money!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Made money on golf this week after my big golf week last week...was afraid I'd trunk slam. Today's NFL DFS is like playing house money!
    Lol...good thing it was house money ...

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I was really hoping this Pittsburgh-Baltimore game would be more of a shootout.

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I was really hoping this Pittsburgh-Baltimore game would be more of a shootout.
    Flacco isn't a good player. I want to live in a world where his level of play means he's a backup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Finished fourth in the Shriners $1 20 max today. Was as high as second with just a few holes to play.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Be contrarian, Mo. Stack the Falcons-Cowboys game with an O/U at 47 instead of the three games in the 50s. Total barely got to 40.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information