Page 62 of 92 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

When you’re debating two stacks and the stack you didn’t go with goes back-to-back jack in the first inning:

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    When you’re debating two stacks and the stack you didn’t go with goes back-to-back jack in the first inning:

I didn't play any Philly either. Stacked Stl in case Anderson continues to give up the long ball.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I didn't play any Philly either. Stacked Stl in case Anderson continues to give up the long ball.
    Ate the chalk and went Cubs at hot and steamy Wrigley. Was trying to finagle a Cubs-Phillies double stack, but too many similar positions for the players I wanted. I ended up punting two outfield spots to cram Nolan in though.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Ate the chalk and went Cubs at hot and steamy Wrigley. Was trying to finagle a Cubs-Phillies double stack, but too many similar positions for the players I wanted. I ended up punting two outfield spots to cram Nolan in though.
    Yeah under normal circumstances I'd just stack against Homer Bailey and not get cute but I figure ownership would be through the roof so only grabbed a couple pieces. Was super annoyed last night when I thought I was being contrarian and the A's came in above 20% owned.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah under normal circumstances I'd just stack against Homer Bailey and not get cute but I figure ownership would be through the roof so only grabbed a couple pieces. Was super annoyed last night when I thought I was being contrarian and the A's came in above 20% owned.
    Yeah, they’re super heavy ownership.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Yeah, they’re super heavy ownership.
    Even higher than I expected. Feel good about my semi-fade. Murphy is almost 40% owned.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Even higher than I expected. Feel good about my semi-fade. Murphy is almost 40% owned.
    Yeah, that’s a little higher than I was expecting. If Rizzo jacks a three home run right here I’m good with it though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah, that’s a little higher than I was expecting. If Rizzo jacks a three home run right here I’m good with it though.
    Not exactly...

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah...I went with Rose. God dammit.
    Managed to come out $5 in the black thanks to squeaking by with my cash lineups.

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Been on a Frontline binge. This one made me think of you two.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post

Been on a Frontline binge. This one made me think of you two.
    I haven't had time to watch that, but just my observations on the industry:

It's a massive business. It's crazy. I'd say its a combination of state's legalizing it (It's a "skill" game vs. gambling) versus not legalizing gambling so it was many sports fans' first foray into legalized gambling (Also shows the taxes that states have missed by not legalizing gambling), and the instant gratification aspect of our society in 2018. It's always a little more interesting if you have something riding on it.

I've taken a bit of a season-long look at the golfing and am decent at it. I started out with $10 a week, won some money and now spend $40 a week. I'm up about $350 over the course of the season. I see and hear about guys spending thousands of dollars a week, and that's kind of crazy to me. I just enjoy having a little riding on it. I'm probably in the hole on baseball and football, but I only enter $1-$3 contests here and there in those two, and I don't study lineup construction and finding value and inefficiencies in pricing like I do on the golf. I spend a few hours a week looking at it.

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Dammit I was close...until Smith and Rose made runs. I was in first in the $1 for about 9 holes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Rory is ******* up my day.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Won a ticket into a NFL milli-maker, damn near had two. I only played $5 on 5 lineups in that and doubled my $6 entry on a single-entry tourney. I played light because just 30 golfers, but I’d say that’s a success.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Lol, my best lineup at the moment has CJ Beathard at QB...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information