Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    You two suck at gambling
    We got a video poker elitist here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    We got a video poker elitist here!
    Ha. Keno on machines....blind luck. Holdem to take people's money.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I made $60 from my couch today. So, eh...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Ha. Keno on machines....blind luck. Holdem to take people's money.
    I miss my old holdem tree, it fruited the most tasty bottles of whiskey each season. I remember one night I earned enough to buy three swanky bottles of single malt. I savored each damn drop of those whiskeys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

You two suck at gambling
    It's actually like the only thing I'm good at.

7. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

We have a problem.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

We have a problem.
    Is PMFC not playing this week?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well, yes there’s that problem. I have him in only one lineup this week and he went ham.

But the real problem is that they have reintroduced college football and I now have an actual bankroll. Which may not be much of a bankroll after football season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Well, yes there’s that problem. I have him in only one lineup this week and he went ham.

But the real problem is that they have reintroduced college football and I now have an actual bankroll. Which may not be much of a bankroll after football season.
    Yeah it's not available in CO unfortunately - I think it was my highest ROI sport when it was still around. So many fish college fans that just picked their own guys. You're on your own with this one.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah...I went with Rose. God dammit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Yeah...I went with Rose. God dammit.
    Not great, Bob.

I've got an outright bet on Bryson for no real reason except that I'm a degenerate.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Not great, Bob.

I've got an outright bet on Bryson for no real reason except that I'm a degenerate.
    Lol.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Not great, Bob.

And a genius. **** you.

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

And a genius. **** you.
    I made some hedge bets today in case he collapses. I grabbed him at 80:1 pre-tourney - I saw on guy on twitter who said they got him at 98:1.

18. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I made some hedge bets today in case he collapses. I grabbed him at 80:1 pre-tourney - I saw on guy on twitter who said they got him at 98:1.
    Probably a good idea. He did collapse just a few weeks ago in a Euro tour event.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information