Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I was trying to overwrite my lineup right at lock this morning and didn't realize I had multiple browsers open and overwrote the wrong lineup - basically lit a couple hundred dollars on fire. ****.
    Baseball? Golf?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Baseball? Golf?
    Beisbol.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’m under weight on Dustin Johnson. Johnson went on a huge run yesterday and is 30 percent owned by the field, therefore...I went from 66th in the $1 to in the 500s. Keegan’s 73 didn’t help. **** you Keegan.

Why am I playing Keegan?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I’m under weight on Dustin Johnson. Johnson went on a huge run yesterday and is 30 percent owned by the field, therefore...I went from 66th in the $1 to in the 500s. Keegan’s 73 didn’t help. **** you Keegan.

Why am I playing Keegan?
    Of course DJ misses the cut at the Open and I get 5/6 through and then he gets his shit together the following week. Also, as a general rule, don't play Keegan. I don't think it's ever worked out for anybody.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Beisbol.
    I swapped Hicks out of my lineup when I went lower on a pitcher to go higher on an outfielder. He, of course, then jacked a two-run dinger in the first.

#degenerate

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Of course DJ misses the cut at the Open and I get 5/6 through and then he gets his shit together the following week. Also, as a general rule, don't play Keegan. I don't think it's ever worked out for anybody.
    Yeah, I don’t know. He’s T8 and -2 today, though, so a top 10 from $8,100 is just fine...not having 30 percent DJ is the problem.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I swapped Hicks out of my lineup when I went lower on a pitcher to go higher on an outfielder. He, of course, then jacked a two-run dinger in the first.

#degenerate
    I'm the proud owner of a 30% owned Giancarlo who wasn't even in my player pool, and Andrew Bentiendi who I never would have started against Berrios because they were in my dummy lineup and then locked on me... So I ended up having to reverse engineer the rest of my lineup around those two... At least I still have outs I suppose? But man, what a disaster.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm the proud owner of a 30% owned Giancarlo who wasn't even in my player pool, and Andrew Bentiendi who I never would have started against Berrios because they were in my dummy lineup and then locked on me... So I ended up having to reverse engineer the rest of my lineup around those two... At least I still have outs I suppose? But man, what a disaster.
    The good news for you is Stanton is facing the hapless Royals.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

The good news for you is Stanton is facing the hapless Royals.
    Yeah but he's 30% owned and there were a million OF plays who I would have rather spent my $$ on. I basically need him to homer to have any hope.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah but he's 30% owned and there were a million OF plays who I would have rather spent my $$ on. I basically need him to homer to have any hope.
    I hadn’t looked at ownership. I thought he might be lower than that...guess I shouldn’t have used him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Also, I just play a buck here and there in baseball and I haven’t researched roster construction much, so maybe don’t listen to me on baseball DFS.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Also, I just play a buck here and there in baseball and I haven’t researched roster construction much, so maybe don’t listen to me on baseball DFS.
    I have been losing my ass lately (and lost in Vegas this week) - so am extremely tilted that I couldn't even manage to get a competitive lineup entered this morning. #Degenerate

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Like we said: Always play Keegan.

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hey Buff, I saw Paul Casey at 8600, and I was all...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	180207101416-paul-casey-tease-super-tease.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	12685

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Who are we playing this week?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information