Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Looks like it will be AM/PM, but rain is expected all day Friday right now, so I'm still not sure it will be a huge advantage either way. I played up experience and success on Links courses and in windy conditions with the players I picked, anyway.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Looks like it will be AM/PM, but rain is expected all day Friday right now, so I'm still not sure it will be a huge advantage either way. I played up experience and success on Links courses and in windy conditions with the players I picked, anyway.
    I never play weather stacks, but the British is the one place where I think it has more value.

Also - AM/PM seems too general. I'd want to hone in on a specific couple of hours.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I never play weather stacks, but the British is the one place where I think it has more value.

Also - AM/PM seems too general. I'd want to hone in on a specific couple of hours.
    If I were to do that, it would probably be the latest tee times Friday.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

My Milli-Maker lineup:
    Rory McIlroy, Rickie Fowler, Adam Scott, Matt Kuchar, Ryan Moore, Keegan Bradley.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

My Milli-Maker lineup:
    Rory McIlroy, Rickie Fowler, Adam Scott, Matt Kuchar, Ryan Moore, Keegan Bradley.
    Naturally I am on PMFC the week you are off him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Naturally I am on PMFC the week you are off him.
    I have a couple shares in the $1. He tee’d off before I fell asleep, how’d he do?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I was really heavy on Grillo, am still, but came off about half of what I thought I might play on Tuesday, including the Milli, and pivoted to Ryan Moore. Guess I should have pivoted all the way on that one.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I thought people were going to go super low early this morning. Am glad that’s not quite panning out, as -1 is T17. This was one of the few weeks ever that I didn’t look at birdies or better percentage.

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Wish I had more Spieth - when in doubt, always jam more Spieth in majors.

My best lineup appears to be - DJ, Brooks, Leish, Cantlay, Finau, Moore

12. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I was really heavy on Grillo, am still, but came off about half of what I thought I might play on Tuesday, including the Milli, and pivoted to Ryan Moore. Guess I should have pivoted all the way on that one.
    Grillo made me uncomfortable in that it seemed like most of the sub-7k ownership was going to condense on him -- same with Cink. That's how I ended up with more Moore.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Wish I had more Spieth - when in doubt, always jam more Spieth in majors.

My best lineup appears to be - DJ, Brooks, Leish, Cantlay, Finau, Moore
    I didn’t see much of Speith’s round, but I like McIlroy’s round. You’ll need some help from either DJ or the weather tomorrow to knock that cut line back from +1-+2 ish.

My lineup has a decent shot at 6/6 tonight/tomorrow so long as Keegan doesn’t blow up on this last four holes.

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Grillo made me uncomfortable in that it seemed like most of the sub-7k ownership was going to condense on him -- same with Cink. That's how I ended up with more Moore.
    I thought the same thing, but I kept plugging in different statistical metrics into FNGC and he was top 10 in almost every single one. After I saw his ownership I came off of how much I had him and got some Moore.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I didn’t see much of Speith’s round, but I like McIlroy’s round. You’ll need some help from either DJ or the weather tomorrow to knock that cut line back from +1-+2 ish.

My lineup has a decent shot at 6/6 tonight/tomorrow so long as Keegan doesn’t blow up on this last four holes.
    I have one outright winner bet and it's Keegan! Do you follow NYCPunter on twitter? He is my favorite golf twitter follow - he did an epic periscope last night and put my on Keegan after you'd mentioned him too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I have one outright winner bet and it's Keegan! Do you follow NYCPunter on twitter? He is my favorite golf twitter follow - he did an epic periscope last night and put my on Keegan after you'd mentioned him too.
    I believe I do...even if I don’t, he gets retweeted enough I know exactly who he is.

Looks like my best first-day lineup is Fitzpatrick, Fowler, Z. Johnson, Kuchar, McIlroy, Moore.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Also, it might be a Keegan week because he’s not the opening round leader. Can’t go full Keegan that way.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information