Page 52 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't think I've ever maxed a 150 entry at any buy in level - I ended up with 30 entries, which was about 15 more than I intended... I get a little overzealous for these first couple majors. 38 players and a max single exposure of 50% to a single player (Bryson)...
    I probably would have kept ownership under 45 percent if I had entered the milli that many times, maybe less like you did. I’ve had success and no success with a heavy owned core in the $1 so stuck with the strategy, but Louis is struggling.

Tell me you limited Day?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I probably would have kept ownership under 45 percent if I had entered the milli that many times, maybe less like you did. I’ve had success and no success with a heavy owned core in the $1 so stuck with the strategy, but Louis is struggling.

Tell me you limited Day?
    Yeah 50% makes me pretty nervous on any single golfer... That's probably my upper limit.

I came in underweight on Day - 7% to the field's 14%. My lowest owned player is Chez Reavie, who came in at 2.6% owned by the field... What is Gay's ownership, gotta be pretty low... How'd you end up on him? He wasn't on my radar.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah 50% makes me pretty nervous on any single golfer... That's probably my upper limit.

I came in underweight on Day - 7% to the field's 14%. My lowest owned player is Chez Reavie, who came in at 2.6% owned by the field... What is Gay's ownership, gotta be pretty low... How'd you end up on him? He wasn't on my radar.
    Two T12s in the last four events. Made his last six cuts (I think it was six). Good driving accuracy. Second in the field in strokes gained putting last 12 rounds.

I haven’t checked ownership yet. I just sat down with my first cup of coffee. I’m up early for this!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Bryson +4 thru 9.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Bryson +4 thru 9.
    There’s still hope. I can’t imagine there’s more than a handful under par after today. If any, frankly. This wind is pretty nasty.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Cut line is +6, and I can't imagine that moves back towards par...

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Welp, RIP my 13% Rory lineups.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Welp, RIP my 13% Rory lineups.
    Yeah, I debated him and Rickie last night. I picked Rickie, but I also picked Spieth.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Poulter = Putting, grit and wind.

I thought about him...but couldn’t do it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Yeah, he was in my lineup in one iteration. I always kind of liked him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Yeah, he was in my lineup in one iteration. I always kind of liked him.
    Probably the most polarizing player on the Tour. I kind of like him, but he’s a lot like Montie, not many Americans like him.

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I'm overweight Poulter - 16.7% to the field's 8.5%. But I'm beginning to think 50% Bryson may have been suboptimal!

15. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Lol, Richy Werenski was my other dart. He tripled the first.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Lol, Richy Werenski was my other dart. He tripled the first.
    I'm actually happy to be at work as opposed to at home sweating this carnage.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm feeling ok with 4/6 in and looking at making the cut. Of course List and Kim probably don't...

I'm actually going to play a round myself now. This always happens when I watch golf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information