Page 48 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Right. I’ve tried to make sure I’m not maxing the $50,000 on many of my lineups recently.

I looked at a lot of poa grass putting stats yesterday. It’s unusual for the east coast.
    Any names popping?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Any names popping?
    For putting on poa only, Spieth, Aaron Baddeley, Scott Stallings, Adam Hadwin and Charley Hoffman. But Hoffman is an early-season west coast savant, so I’d be leery of that name for sure. Baddeley too.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Why don’t you max out the cap?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Why don’t you max out the cap?
    Better chance to have a unique lineup in giant GPPs.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Better chance to have a unique lineup in giant GPPs.
    Oh.

I won $4 this weekend.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So, Buff.

You know who is massively undervalued in pricing?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I guess I should have known you'd end up here... That $8k tag is pretty attractive. Seems like the key question for you is to DJ or not to DJ with a single lineup.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I guess I should have known you'd end up here... That $8k tag is pretty attractive. Seems like the key question for you is to DJ or not to DJ with a single lineup.
    Casey is going to be massively owned. I don’t think I’ll do either he or DJ in the Milli. You?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Casey is going to be massively owned. I don’t think I’ll do either he or DJ in the Milli. You?
    I will probably have 10-15 lineups so I will have some exposure to both guys - I think I will go underweight DJ - I'm having a hard time deciding which premium guys to spend on... I hate fading Spieth in majors, but his form seems bad, so I don't know what to do with him. Rose seems safest but will be highest owned with DJ. And then I really like Finau at $7500 but he'll be massively owned at that price.

13. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I will probably have 10-15 lineups so I will have some exposure to both guys - I think I will go underweight DJ - I'm having a hard time deciding which premium guys to spend on... I hate fading Spieth in majors, but his form seems bad, so I don't know what to do with him. Rose seems safest but will be highest owned with DJ. And then I really like Finau at $7500 but he'll be massively owned at that price.
    Spieth seems to have the yips putting. Fowler is going to be the lowest owned above 10k by the look of it, but he’s the one guy up there who hasn’t won a major, either, so it’s hard to pull the trigger on that too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Russell Knox. Winner

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Russell Knox. Winner
    You gonna jump in this milly maker?

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

You gonna jump in this milly maker?
    I don’t know what that means.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I don’t know what that means.
    MO plays fantasy golf on Draftkings every week. I usually just play the majors (and a few random weeks) because Draftkings offers this $20 entry tournament with $1 million to first place during the majors. They used to call it the millionaire maker, but I think there was some copyright infringement so they call it something else now. You pick 6 golfers and there are 205,000 entries - top 20% pays, but the payout structure is super top heavy so you're trying to win.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information