Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Early on, I have a lot of Webb Simpson, too. He’s gonna be so chalky, though.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Initially, I like Justin Thomas. And shocker, Paul Casey. More research over beers tonight!
    You play Paul Casey every week don't you?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You play Paul Casey every week don't you?
    I have since the Masters, I believe. His big comeback on Saturday at the Valero (think it was Valero) won me some money. I was cursing him that Friday.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I have since the Masters, I believe. His big comeback on Saturday at the Valero (think it was Valero) won me some money. I was cursing him that Friday.
    He didn't play the Valero, his Sunday run at the Masters helped me break even that week. His Top 5 this week helped me double my money. My big week was Valero where Ryan Moore, Chris Kirk, Kevin Streelman and Martin Laird made me some money...

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Casey WD! WTH are you going to do now?

6. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Play someone else

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I have 10 lineups with a core that includes Rose, Stenson and Simpson. I'm thinking about pivoting Stenson to Kuchar for ownership and salary relief. But then pivoting my nine lineups with Casey to Stenson. The problem is my cash lineup. Stenson is a candidate to completely bomb, even though he has Top 20'd here three of the last five years and made the cut four of the last five, which is much better than the field. I had him cash initially, but am re-thinking that position this morning.

Nerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Nerd.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DaEXtoCVMAEw90z.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	12115

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Nerds.
    fify

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    fify
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Nerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    fify
    Allow me to direct you to post #637.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Too small to view. Kind of like your...

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Is that the one where you earned 20,000 bones?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Is that the one where you earned 20,000 bones?
    That is, in fact, the post I was referencing.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information