Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    You play any Masters lineups?
    You asked me this same question yesterday. $5 quarter arcade, $5 cash.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    You asked me this same question yesterday. $5 quarter arcade, $5 cash.
    I asked you specifically about the milly maker yesterday and then I wasn't clear on your answer whether you meant that money is in baseball or golf... Who are you rooting for?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I asked you specifically about the milly maker yesterday and then I wasn't clear on your answer whether you meant that money is in baseball or golf... Who are you rooting for?
    DraftKings-wise Paul Casey, Justin Rose, Henrik Stenson and Jordan Spieth (main core in about half my lineups). I think I’d like to see Tiger win, though. But I faded him.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I play that same amount almost every week on the PGA. I also enter a few bucks in a couple pod listener leagues. My participation in other sports is more sporadic.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

DraftKings-wise Paul Casey, Justin Rose, Henrik Stenson and Jordan Spieth (main core in about half my lineups). I think I’d like to see Tiger win, though. But I faded him.
    I've got 60% Cantlay at 9% ownership and 30% Schwartzel at 3.7% ownership... So my lineups will probably mostly be dead by the weekend.

I'm overweight on Day/Sergio/Casey/Rose/Spieth.

Oh and I've got a lot of Molinari who is already like 4 over.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I've got 60% Cantlay at 9% ownership and 30% Schwartzel at 3.7% ownership... So my lineups will probably mostly be dead by the weekend.

I'm overweight on Day/Sergio/Casey/Rose/Spieth.

Oh and I've got a lot of Molinari who is already like 4 over.
    I have Day and Molinari in my listener league lineups. I haven’t checked ownership yet this morning. I should be overweight on the above four. I altered some lineups on ownership projections for Webb Simpson and Cantlay, but you kind of have to eat some chalk at Augusta. I managed to be smart enough to get Finau out last night.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Cantlay with the smooth double to start. Thisisfine.gif

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I have Day and Molinari in my listener league lineups. I haven’t checked ownership yet this morning. I should be overweight on the above four. I altered some lineups on ownership projections for Webb Simpson and Cantlay, but you kind of have to eat some chalk at Augusta. I managed to be smart enough to get Finau out last night.
    Finau was probably going to be my highest owned player - full fade though. Sad.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Cantlay with the smooth double to start. Thisisfine.gif
    The course looks really firm and fast. Cut line could end up being +5 or even higher.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

So you full faded Tiger? I couldn't bring myself to do it - I hate rooting against him. But I am underweight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So you full faded Tiger? I couldn't bring myself to do it - I hate rooting against him. But I am underweight.
    Full fade. I haven’t played much of him at all. He’s overweight on ownership and overpriced and I think he has been since he came back because DK knew how popular of a play he would be. I wasn’t 100 percent sure he was ready to win again, so with his ownership projections and hype train in full effect I decided against it. I just feel like he almost has to win for it to be worth it, otherwise it’s unnecessary chalk.

I feel like my thought process was solid. Now let’s watch it burn.

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Full fade. I haven’t played much of him at all. He’s overweight on ownership and overpriced and I think he has been since he came back because DK knew how popular of a play he would be. I wasn’t 100 percent sure he was ready to win again, so with his ownership projections and hype train in full effect I decided against it. I just feel like he almost has to win for it to be worth it, otherwise it’s unnecessary chalk.

I feel like my thought process was solid. Now let’s watch it burn.
    Yeah it was a sound strategy - he came in a little lower owned though because I think many people came in with that strategy. 23% is lower than the 30-40% some were expecting. I have 17% of him.

I think you can check your ownerships without a membership here - https://www.fantasylabs.com/pga/contests-dashboard/

Search your user name and then click on view lineups.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah it was a sound strategy - he came in a little lower owned though because I think many people came in with that strategy. 23% is lower than the 30-40% some were expecting. I have 17% of him.

I think you can check your ownerships without a membership here - https://www.fantasylabs.com/pga/contests-dashboard/

Search your user name and then click on view lineups.
    I’m a member at www.fantasynational.com.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I’m a member at www.fantasynational.com.
    Roger - but I don't know if they have that slick ownership tool, I haven't seen it elsewhere.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Roger - but I don't know if they have that slick ownership tool, I haven't seen it elsewhere.
    I’ll check out the fantasy labs next week. FN does have an ownership tool. It’s calculated based off of membership input though. www.fansharesports.com has been pimped all over the industry lately, but I don’t feel like paying for just ownership projections. I love the stats at FN.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information