Page 39 of 92 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm trying to figure out your second pitcher. Verlander?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'm trying to figure out your second pitcher. Verlander?
    Verlander
    Happ
    Lucroy
    Carpenter
    Wong
    Donaldson
    Semian
    Davis
    Ozuna
    Pham

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Verlander
    Happ
    Lucroy
    Carpenter
    Wong
    Donaldson
    Semian
    Davis
    Ozuna
    Pham
    That stack turned out pretty good for you. I was looking at strikeout rate, home run rate and flyball/home run ratio. Anderson had the second-lowest HRR and lowest FB/HRR of tonight's pitchers...whoops.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Anderson
    Happ
    Sisco
    Freeman
    Lowrie
    Villanueva
    Correa
    Harper
    Blackmon
    Renfroe

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

That stack turned out pretty good for you. I was looking at strikeout rate, home run rate and flyball/home run ratio. Anderson had the second-lowest HRR and lowest FB/HRR of tonight's pitchers...whoops.
    For pitchers - you should mostly only concern yourself with their K rate on DK. Obviously run prevention matters to some extent - but Ks are by far the most predictive and affect scoring the most.

I've also had some pretty decent success identifying which team to stack by seeing the Vegas line movement during the day. If a line is moving significantly towards one team (it moved 0.6 runs in favor of the Cards today) that usually means they've got some decent intel on how it's gonna go down.

6. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Kershaw has surrendered a couple of solo shots so far. Not his best night.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Anderson
    Happ
    Sisco
    Freeman
    Lowrie
    Villanueva
    Correa
    Harper
    Blackmon
    Renfroe
    I'm just going to put this here.

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I'm just going to put this here.
    The rare triple dong!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The rare triple dong!
    I thought he had dong potential against the lefty, but not three...

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

You gonna toss some of those hard earned DK bucks into the Milly Maker this weekend?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You gonna toss some of those hard earned DK bucks into the Milly Maker this weekend?
    No. I’ll continue to play 20 lineups in the quarter, same thing I do every week, $5 on gpp, $5 in cash. I basically break even, maybe make a little money on the golf, which I squander with NBA and NFL. I probably break even in baseball.

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

No. I’ll continue to play 20 lineups in the quarter, same thing I do every week, $5 on gpp, $5 in cash. I basically break even, maybe make a little money on the golf, which I squander with NBA and NFL. I probably break even in baseball.
    Well I'm definitely going to be a millionaire by Sunday.

16. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Someone tell Bud Black to get his ******* lineups in.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The whole world stacked Rockies tonight. Not that that was a bad idea, mind you...

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

The whole world stacked Rockies tonight. Not that that was a bad idea, mind you...
    You play any Masters lineups?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information