C - W. Castillo
    1B - P. Goldschmidt
    2B - D. Dietrich
    3B - M. Gonzalez
    SS - C. Correa
    OF - S. Choo
    OF - C. Gomez
    OF - G. Springer
    Haven't compiled mine for the night yet. Might not have time to before it starts either. Maybe I'll play a late Nighter.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Taking a flyer on a Giants stack tonight against Philly's Elflin in a late quarter arcade.

P - Peavy
    P - Weaver
    C - Brown
    1B - Moss
    2B - Panik
    3B - Carpenter
    SS - Crawford
    OF - Pagan
    OF - Blanco
    OF - Trout
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hit up all four quarter arcades for tonight (main, turbo, late, later). Didn't look at the teams in the turbo until just now. Coors and Kaufman. Take the Royals and Cardinals pitchers and just stack Coors and hope you pick the right guys.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

GPP dart for the night:
    P - Jose Fernandez
    P - Tyler Anderson
    C - Jason Castro
    1B - Joe Mauer
    2B - Ian Kinsler
    3B - Adonis Garcia
    SS - Alexei Ramirez
    OF - Jeff Francoeur
    OF - Colby Rasmus
    OF - Jay Bruce

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

How'd everyone do this week?

I had a good week, considering I never spend much. Cashed in 7 of 10 lineups in paid contests (not counting free contests where you're throwing out darts).

Cashed $7 in the $3 main GPP, and $4 in a $1 GPP for all 17 games.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    How'd everyone do this week?

I had a good week, considering I never spend much. Cashed in 7 of 10 lineups in paid contests (not counting free contests where you're throwing out darts).

Cashed $7 in the $3 main GPP, and $4 in a $1 GPP for all 17 games.

In was in 20 leagues. Bet $50 or so dollars and won 61 or so. So I'm plus a little. In about 10 this week but all are higher bets.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Placed fourth in a quarter arcade on the turbo afternoon slate today. I think that's my best GPP finish.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Thats really good. I didnt like the matchups this week so I only did a few entries. Good thing too. I bet maybe 27 in total and so far only won 2 bucks. Not a good week for me. Well done MO on a tough week imo.

What was yourlineup like?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Thats really good. I didnt like the matchups this week so I only did a few entries. Good thing too. I bet maybe 27 in total and so far only won 2 bucks. Not a good week for me. Well done MO on a tough week imo.

What was yourlineup like?
    It was for the three afternoon games outside of the Denver game, so the games that started at 3:25.

QB-Prescott
    RB-Elliott
    RB-Gordon
    WR-Benjamin
    WR-J.Brown
    WR-Cooks
    TE-Witten
    FL-Ingram
    D-Rams

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Might have a decent night. Correa and Freeman with homers, J.A. Happ striking people out. If I could get Chase Anderson to straighten it out and get deep in the game...

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Might have a decent night. Correa and Freeman with homers, J.A. Happ striking people out. If I could get Chase Anderson to straighten it out and get deep in the game...
    LOL you played Chase Anderson? I stacked the Cardinals against him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

LOL you played Chase Anderson? I stacked the Cardinals against him.
    Eff off.

At least I have Harper too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Eff off.

At least I have Harper too.
    At 50% ownership though - that's always the problem with him. I've got Happ too. We're both fading Kershaw it sounds like, which is always a risky proposition.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

At 50% ownership though - that's always the problem with him. I've got Happ too. We're both fading Kershaw it sounds like, which is always a risky proposition.
    Yeah, I'll eat the chalk on 20-some points a night.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information