Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

All in on Stroman tonight. Love the price. Now here's hoping he doesn't blow up.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

...and he has no command. Great job Mo.

Have to hope Syndergaard is a stud for my one lineup without Stroman probably.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Stacking lefty Dodgers for a late solo shot. Plus King Felix.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Weird night. Threw a quarter into the Turbo quarter arcade. Made 75 cents on it with a pitcher in a postponement. Knew the weather was bad in Chicago and stacked Rockies and Diamondbacks. Didn't know the weather was bad in Minnesota and didn't check before lock time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Weird night. Threw a quarter into the Turbo quarter arcade. Made 75 cents on it with a pitcher in a postponement. Knew the weather was bad in Chicago and stacked Rockies and Diamondbacks. Didn't know the weather was bad in Minnesota and didn't check before lock time.
    It was a weird night. I cashed a $3 GPP that had 4 zeros in my lineup. I stacked 3 Baltimore guys who had their games postponed + Kendrys Morales who got a zero and still scored 134 points.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It was a weird night. I cashed a $3 GPP that had 4 zeros in my lineup. I stacked 3 Baltimore guys who had their games postponed + Kendrys Morales who got a zero and still scored 134 points.
    You stacked Baltimore at Target Field. Interesting strategy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

You stacked Baltimore at Target Field. Interesting strategy.
    I was purposely trying to be contrarian in a field of over 100k+ and used a bunch of chalky plays for the rest of the lineup. Rickard was only $2900 hitting lead off - as a visiting team the potential for 5 ABs was real, plus Trumbo & Jones were underpriced for their double dong potential. But yeah, not a great park to target power hitters.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I was purposely trying to be contrarian in a field of over 100k+ and used a bunch of chalky plays for the rest of the lineup. Rickard was only $2900 hitting lead off - as a visiting team the potential for 5 ABs was real, plus Trumbo & Jones were underpriced for their double dong potential. But yeah, not a great park to target power hitters.
    Yeah, definitely a contrarian play. I imagine everyone will continue to play Rockies and Diamondbacks at Coors. Although I have a couple lineups and only a few. I don't think I'm stacking anyone tonight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Yeah, definitely a contrarian play. I imagine everyone will continue to play Rockies and Diamondbacks at Coors. Although I have a couple lineups and only a few. I don't think I'm stacking anyone tonight.
    Coors ownership seemed a little bit lower than I anticipated last night - I don't think that will be the case tonight. Rubby De La Rosa is a gas can facing lefties. Meanwhile the Rockies are rolling out Rusin, and the Dbacks historically hit lefties well.

I am of the opinion that you virtually have to stack if you want to win a large GPP. Last night the Red Sox stack was the big winner.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And Rubby goes 7 1/3, 1 run on 4 hits with 6 Ks and a walk.

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

So glad I put Trumbo in my lineup today.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

13. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    So glad I put Trumbo in my lineup today.
    I have an Orioles stack going with Trumbo + Chris Davis that's also looking pretty good. I have Lemahieu and Arenado going later but am considering swapping to Segura + Lamb instead because Segura is hitting lead off and Lemahieu is hitting 6th. I'm torn.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hope no one used Berrios as a GPP flyer.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Hope no one used Berrios as a GPP flyer.
    I, of course, did. But luckily it was just one of about 10 random lineups I threw into the $3. Such a weird slate last night where I didn't really have confidence in a single starting pitcher... Whereas tonight it seems like every ace in MLB is throwing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Been doing pretty well on Copa and Euro, but not a ton of money to win. Today I finished 4th in a $2 (free for me, because I cashed in my points). Won $11.50.

18. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information