Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I wouldn't invest in Buffalo's offense as long as EJ Manuel is their starter - so I don't really like McCoy. I also don't like playing old ass Witten with Matt Cassel as the starter on the road.

I'd question Mike Wallace since Diggs had more targets and receptions last week... But it's totally possible that for $100 cheaper, Wallace might still be their #1. Now I'm kind of thinking I might fade them both out of uncertainty and try to find room for someone like Moncrief in that range instead.
    This is probably why everyone's price was so low. Have to rethink this team again.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I don't feel particularly confident in stacking Wilson and Baldwin and going with Lynch, as well, tonight.

But it all fit the budget and it's a pretty good matchup, statistically as San Francisco blows.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I don't feel particularly confident in stacking Wilson and Baldwin and going with Lynch, as well, tonight.

But it all fit the budget and it's a pretty good matchup, statistically as San Francisco blows.
    I'm playing some Thursday cash games and tournaments, but avoiding rostering anyone playing tonight. A couple of bad offenses that are banged up don't excite me.

Freeman has 4 straight weeks of 25+ point production - and is facing a bad Titans defense who just let Lamar Miller run all over them. Plus, I expect Atlanta to be up and running. I hate Freeman's price, but think it might be a mistake to fade him in cash.

I meant MOseph. I have freeman in a couple leagues as well as draft kings. Our teams are kind of similar, which makes me feel better about the rosters I have been fielding....Here is one of my .25 teams:

palmer
    freeman
    gurley
    decker
    fitz
    garcon
    kelce
    moncrief
    rams
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

5. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I meant MOseph. I have freeman in a couple leagues as well as draft kings. Our teams are kind of similar, which makes me feel better about the rosters I have been fielding....Here is one of my .25 teams:

palmer
    freeman
    gurley
    decker
    fitz
    garcon
    kelce
    moncrief
    rams
    I'll probably end up with either Palmer/Fitz, Palmer/Brown, or Rivers/Gates as my cash game stack. Then I'll probably have at least 1 GPP with Smith/Kelce.

What is a gpp?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

What is a gpp?
    GPP = Guaranteed Prize Pool - another term for tournaments. It's a little misleading because technically some cash games have GPPs too, but when people refer to GPPs they are referring to tournaments.

The $25 massive double-up has been my cash game of choice. Then I'll also enter that cash lineup in some H2Hs. In those - I am not concerned about ownership.

Then I'll have a separate tournament lineup that I'll enter across 10-15 different tournaments and that's where I'll try to fit in a couple of lower owned guys. I am super torn on Gurley in tournaments this week. He's going to be massively owned - but for good reason at $5k. It might be better to play him and differentiate elsewhere.

9. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

I do all my winning basically in the $25 massive double up.

Gurley is going to have a huge game I think. I dont care about his salary. I do find it funny if he sucks or something but if our run game can get 150+ then Gurley should be able to get that on his own in the first half! I suspect he will get around 35 points and I dont want that on my bench. I feel like he is a must have this week. Also, probably why I never win BIG!

I like Gurley, Gore, Dougie and someone else this week at RB but I cant remember who it is off hand???
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I do all my winning basically in the $25 massive double up.

Gurley is going to have a huge game I think. I dont care about his salary. I do find it funny if he sucks or something but if our run game can get 150+ then Gurley should be able to get that on his own in the first half! I suspect he will get around 35 points and I dont want that on my bench. I feel like he is a must have this week. Also, probably why I never win BIG!

I like Gurley, Gore, Dougie and someone else this week at RB but I cant remember who it is off hand???
    I like Lamar Miller again this week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i am rolling with

Derek Carr/ Winston/ palmer QB

Gurley / Lamar Miller HB

Fitzgerald/ Steve Smith / Garcon/ Tavon Austin/ Martivius Brynat/ Gronk.

Thought about decker, but they are playing New England, and i think Billicheck will take him and marshall away

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Riding with Wilson. Lynch, McCoy, Baldwin, Kearse, T. Smith, J. Graham, A. Robinson and the Seahawks defense in a 50/50 for tonight's game and am game Sunday in London.

It's only money, right?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Last night on local cbs, they spoke with this guy, who lives in Denver, and has made so much money that he quit his job, and this has become his full time job. Here is the video, and he tells what he does, and why he picks the players he does.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/show/vide...all-full-time/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Pretty good day. Same lineup cashed in both a Premier League tournament and 50/50 and my college football tournament lineup did really well, 134th of 23.5k entries.

Not quite in the real significant money, but better than nothing which is what I got last weekend.

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Scored 240 points in my early-only lineup with a zero in my lineup from Green-Beckham. I think that's my highest scoring lineup of all time. Finished 8/2,535; and am obviously pretty happy, but I can't help but be a tiny bit disappointed to have not entered it more broadly, and to have not gone with somebody other than DGB. Should be a nice rebound week for me though.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i am currently 101 out of 70,000

And i have Fitzgerald and Smith yet to play. So i am crossing my fingers. Shooting for 10grand!

need about 40 pts to catch the leader

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information