Page 30 of 92 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Huge swings this week for me. At one point in the end of the Bears/Lions game, I was sitting in 9th place out of like 3,400 people in my early-only tournament, all the other early games had ended, and if Jay Cutler could have thrown a TD pass to Alshon in OT I would have won $10k because nobody ahead of me had them. Instead, the Bears offense shit the bed, Stafford and Calvin hit a huge play, and I ended up finishing 27th for $200. Sort of predictable, but disappointing nevertheless.

I need Jordan Matthews to have a decent night tonight or I'm going to lose a shit ton of $$ this week.
    I cashed on nothing. It was a terrible week for me. Granted, I don't have that type of money on the line, but...

Only thing that was remotely close was my Sunday-Monday EPL play which went south when Swansea gave up a damn penalty to Stoke, the least offensive team in the damn league, in only the third minute.

Back to the MLB quarter arcade.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I did well this week. Last week was real bad I think. Think I lost it all more or less. This week I am currently up $51.50. If by chance reuben randle goes off for 30.20 points I will win another $30. If by chance in different leagues Rashad Jennings goes off (one for about 30 pts- I win $200 but thats not happening) the other if he gets me more than about 16 I should be able to hold off the people behind me and secure just enough to turn my $5 into $15

Eddie Lacy and gronk were my downfalls. I hit on pretty much the rest of my players (browns defense baby)
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

3. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I cashed on nothing. It was a terrible week for me. Granted, I don't have that type of money on the line, but...

Only thing that was remotely close was my Sunday-Monday EPL play which went south when Swansea gave up a damn penalty to Stoke, the least offensive team in the damn league, in only the third minute.

Back to the MLB quarter arcade.
    It was a tough week - I had Ivory and Hopkins almost everywhere and am still going to be sweating it down to the wire. Frustrating when your smallest buy-in happens to be your best performing roster.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I did well this week. Last week was real bad I think. Think I lost it all more or less. This week I am currently up $51.50. If by chance reuben randle goes off for 30.20 points I will win another $30. If by chance in different leagues Rashad Jennings goes off (one for about 30 pts- I win $200 but thats not happening) the other if he gets me more than about 16 I should be able to hold off the people behind me and secure just enough to turn my $5 into $15

Eddie Lacy and gronk were my downfalls. I hit on pretty much the rest of my players (browns defense baby)
    I was able to fade Lacy everywhere, thankfully, but then I pivoted to Carlos Hyde and/or Dion Lewis, who also shit the bed. Worst part is I was super high on Lamar Miller, but mostly ended up fading him because I liked Jordan Cameron better as my $3k TE and didn't want to roster a TE and RB from a bad Miami team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I was able to fade Lacy everywhere, thankfully, but then I pivoted to Carlos Hyde and/or Dion Lewis, who also shit the bed. Worst part is I was super high on Lamar Miller, but mostly ended up fading him because I liked Jordan Cameron better as my $3k TE and didn't want to roster a TE and RB from a bad Miami team.
    I watched all sorts of people I was considering and didn't use score. It sucked. Watkins, Miller are the two coming to mind. I know there were others, but I have since put them out of my mind apparently. Oh, TE Rodgers over Gates in that game...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I watched all sorts of people I was considering and didn't use score. It sucked. Watkins, Miller are the two coming to mind. I know there were others, but I have since put them out of my mind apparently. Oh, TE Rodgers over Gates in that game...
    The one that killed me is Stafford/Calvin. I used that stack last week trying to catch lightning in a bottle as a contrarian - and he throws 3 INTS and gets benched. So even though I knew he had a great matchup against the Bears I couldn't bring myself to do it again 2 weeks in a row... And of course it would have won me so much $$.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I'm looking at winning $26 on baseball tonight. My lineup has kicked ass.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

9. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

The tale of two weeks - last week I won big on the last play of the game. Last night I lost a shit ton on Demarco Murray's last run that put him over 100 yards and gave all of his owners the extra 100 yard bonus. Finished right on the bubble in like 10 different tournaments. Brutal way to lose.

Also - Jordan Matthews sucks, Sam Bradford sucks - don't roster any Eagles.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The tale of two weeks - last week I won big on the last play of the game. Last night I lost a shit ton on Demarco Murray's last run that put him over 100 yards and gave all of his owners the extra 100 yard bonus. Finished right on the bubble in like 10 different tournaments. Brutal way to lose.

Also - Jordan Matthews sucks, Sam Bradford sucks - don't roster any Eagles.
    EPL yesterday, Stoke keeper getting the win bonus. Stoke, of all ******* teams!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

EPL yesterday, Stoke keeper getting the win bonus. Stoke, of all ******* teams!
    Means nothing to me, but I assume this was something of an upset?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Means nothing to me, but I assume this was something of an upset?
    Yes. It's also my only close call this week, so I can discuss nothing else of similar situation.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Did I mention that somehow in an 19-run game, I managed to only get 28 points from six players last night and have to rely on both pitchers tonight to be lights out?

I've had a bad week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Yes. It's also my only close call this week, so I can discuss nothing else of similar situation.
    This was pretty brutal. Every time Matthews would catch a ball my $$ won would swing by 3 figures. If he could have scored last night it would have made a massive difference - but instead I got caught on the wrong side of the game script and watched the bottom fall out at the very end.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Did I mention that somehow in an 19-run game, I managed to only get 28 points from six players last night and have to rely on both pitchers tonight to be lights out?

I've had a bad week.
    Man, I haven't played baseball since that first week of the playoffs. I wouldn't even know who to roster.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

so i won 500$ on fan duel.

Gunna dump it all back in to 1$ contests and try cover my bases.

18. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information