Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

I'm scared to participate. I am a few dollars shy of a severe gambling habit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    I'm scared to participate. I am a few dollars shy of a severe gambling habit.
    I am now a very low level degenerate.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I am a Jamal charles or Randall Cobb Td away from $50, or 30 yards each or 3 catches each or 2 catches and 20 yards each.......
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I am a Jamal charles or Randall Cobb Td away from $50, or 30 yards each or 3 catches each or 2 catches and 20 yards each.......
    That kind of stuff would drive me nuts.

5. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post

It totally does but it's also really exciting.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Both draft kings and fan duel must be doing well. They've both had a shitload of commercials tonight.

Both draft kings and fan duel must be doing well. They've both had a shitload of commercials tonight.

They have to for sure. This one that btw the Randall Cobb catch and run got me $50, is a 50:50 league. 58 people bet $25 and the top 20 double their money....so draft kings is taking 8 x $25 right off the top.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

1 more point from Charles and I win another $10. I need the packers to score quickly, punt or turn the ball over. 7:34 left. Come on Charles!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    1 more point from Charles and I win another $10. I need the packers to score quickly, punt or turn the ball over. 7:34 left. Come on Charles!
    Cobb held up his end for you.

11. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I could use Pujols to get a hit or two, though I think I can cash in that game either way. My two late-game only plays (9 p.m. starts) are looking pretty good at this point.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Omg Andy Reid throw it to Charles!!! He is your playmaker. Put the ball in his hands. 1 catch. Or 7 yards. It's all I need. Get him the ball!!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Holy hell.

Alex smith and Andy Reid.....you haven't called his number yet aside from the terrible throw on the screen. Just let him make a catch. For 1 yard is fine
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Ok 4 more chapters ecs for jamal
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Chances,....

Andy Reid and Alex smith need to rot in hell. Seriously, don't they know I have another $10 on the line here.

Just one catch. Or 7 yards. Ok here he is, let's get him the ball!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I could use Pujols to get a hit or two, though I think I can cash in that game either way. My two late-game only plays (9 p.m. starts) are looking pretty good at this point.
    Go Pujols!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information