3 - M. Carpenter
    SS - S. Castro
    OF - C. Blackmon
    OF - C. Davis
    OF - J. Heyward
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

i think it is a different site and i can not register with the US one because Obama

3. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    so has anybody actually made money from this site yet?
    Last week I started with $250 and I bet a total of $41.50....I won 75.80 in total. Which put me at $284.30. So far this week I have bet 44.50, so my balance is $239.80......Technically to answer your question, I have lost about $11. but I also have like 12 bets in play right now.

Im not a huge fan of this week. I do not like the matchups and the plays. I think everything is a little too close and leaves more to chance. Hopefully the next week or two will have some plays I like! If so I intend to bet heavy.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

5. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

I need to get in on this action. If so I'll let you know, Buff...
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

7. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    I need to get in on this action. If so I'll let you know, Buff...

Hey now,
    Well I guess Dave didn't work out for buff.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

QB - Ryan
    RB - Ivory
    RB - Peterson
    WR - Jones
    WR - Watkins
    WR - Beasley
    TE - Witten
    F - Abdullah
    D - Ravens
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Correa taking a zero last night was likely the difference between me cashing and not - especially since I paid threw the nose for him. The rest of my lineup scored 123 - I hate it when I get my pitching right but don't cash. Wood was lights out along with Price.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    QB - Ryan
    RB - Ivory
    RB - Peterson
    WR - Jones
    WR - Watkins
    WR - Beasley
    TE - Witten
    F - Abdullah
    D - Ravens

Which contest type?
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Correa taking a zero last night was likely the difference between me cashing and not - especially since I paid threw the nose for him. The rest of my lineup scored 123 - I hate it when I get my pitching right but don't cash. Wood was lights out along with Price.
    My early play doubled my money, as Harpers, Robinson, Carpenter, Arrieta and Peavy all had really nice nights. I played a late game and didn't cash even with Iwakuma and Peavy. So I pushed for the night.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Which contest type?
    Tournament? It was the $3 entry millionaire maker. I'm still a little confused on all the "types" of games and which ones are which.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Tournament? It was the $3 entry millionaire maker. I'm still a little confused on all the "types" of games and which ones are which.

Tournaments are leagues with thousands and hundreds of thousands of players. They have the biggest prize pots. IE Millionaire maker.

50:50 and head to head are the leagues that have much fewer entries. Sometimes 5 people, sometimes a couple thousand. Those ones you want a less boom or bust team because 50% of the league will double their money and 50% will lose all their money. Those leagues you want a higher floor more than a higher ceiling. The prize pots for those is only double what you bet. So $5 bet wins $10 and a $20 bet wins $40......Last week I did a 50:50 league for $1. I took first place and won a $1.80- whoopdey doo! (it was more so I could establish the best type of roster for that league)

For a tournament that is a decent type roster you chose, so you did well.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Here is one of mine:

foles
    forsett
    ingram
    odb
    aj
    marshall
    cook
    cj3k
    ravens
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Finished 13/400 in an EPL quarter arcade this morning. Made up for my Tuesday Champions League debacle. Also came out even on college football this weekend.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Had an excellent early-only lineup today that won me a nice stack - finished 16/1,690 in the $27

QB - Palmer - 22.2
    RB - Hyde - 9.1
    RB - Ingram - 13.8
    WR - A. Brown - 39.5
    WR - Edelman - 33.9
    WR - Fitzgerald - 40.2
    TE - Bennet - 8.8
    Flex - Woodhead - 16.4
    Def - Saints - 7

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

I did poorly. Going to lose $50 this week
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information