Page 14 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

First stab at a millionaire maker lineup for tonight. Thoughts?

P - F. Hernandez
    P - J. Samardzija
    C- B. McCann
    1B - P. Goldschmidt
    2B - D. Murphy
    3B - D. Wright
    SS - R. Tejada
    OF - Y. Cespedes
    OH - E. Inciarte
    OF - D. Peralta

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    First stab at a millionaire maker lineup for tonight. Thoughts?

P - F. Hernandez
    P - J. Samardzija
    C- B. McCann
    1B - P. Goldschmidt
    2B - D. Murphy
    3B - D. Wright
    SS - R. Tejada
    OF - Y. Cespedes
    OH - E. Inciarte
    OF - D. Peralta
    Really like Inciarte and Peralta. Really don't like Samardjia, but I'm also bias against that douche bag.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Fantasy Alarm is blocked at work...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

It's to the point that not starts Harper is a mistake. Top of he 2nd and he already has me 14 points. Dude just delivers nightly.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Harper has scored 37 for me and Strasberg is at 40.55. Thanks to those guys I might make a whole $1 profit.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I may as well just retire after starting Hellickson and Samardzija on B2B nights. Luckily I had a few going tonight, so I might be able to break even if King Felix doesn't shit the bed.

8. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I may as well just retire after starting Hellickson and Samardzija on B2B nights. Luckily I had a few going tonight, so I might be able to break even if King Felix doesn't shit the bed.
    Samardjia has been shit all year. For some inexplicable reason I have him on a season-long team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Samardjia has been shit all year. For some inexplicable reason I have him on a season-long team.
    Yeah, lately I've been looking for some high upside contrarian plays as it seems like the guys who win these big tournaments end up winning because they went with some super low-owned guy who went off, sort of like your Erasmo Ramirez play the other night - who would have predicted him taking a no hitter into the 7th? (Besides you). I know Samardizja's been hot garbage and I think the last time I started him was maybe in April or May... Today my big mistake was paying for DeGromm. I was so focused on paying for DeGromm that it forced me to reach lower for a #2.

The really dumb thing is that I took both sides of the bet, and have my other lineup with Fuld and Reddick, so I'm not really sure what I was doing tonight besides incoherently hemorrhaging money.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

If it makes you feel any better, mine was a shit show all day. Fantasy Champions League. I'm an idiot.

And then my lineup tonight did nothing.

Buff or any of you guys,

Is there a difference or strategy to entering several different leagues 1x vs entering the same league multiple times- when the $ amount is the same?

For instance, am i better off doing 5 $1 leagues or entering into the same $1 league 5 times? I feel like there is some strategy here that I am missing.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

I also understand the tickets now....I will be playing for those from here on out.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Buff or any of you guys,

Is there a difference or strategy to entering several different leagues 1x vs entering the same league multiple times- when the $ amount is the same?

For instance, am i better off doing 5 $1 leagues or entering into the same $1 league 5 times? I feel like there is some strategy here that I am missing.
    I have read that on average the larger cash games end up requiring a slightly lower score to cash than the smaller fields. So I think you're better off entering the large one 5x times as opposed to 5 smaller ones 1x times.

Also - the lower the buy-in, the better your ROI potential. So if you have $10 to enter - put 5x lineups in the $2 instead of 1 lineup in the $10.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

I have read that on average the larger cash games end up requiring a slightly lower score to cash than the smaller fields. So I think you're better off entering the large one 5x times as opposed to 5 smaller ones 1x times.

Also - the lower the buy-in, the better your ROI potential. So if you have $10 to enter - put 5x lineups in the $2 instead of 1 lineup in the $10.

Thanks sir.

Right now I am doing the Weekly $20 buy in for the Million Dollar Maker. I am doing a bunch of $5- 50:50 leagues to offset any time I dont cash out in the Million Dollar tournament and then I have about 8 -.25 leagues for $$ or tickets to the vegas tournament where last place gets a nice 20k or whatever for fun.

Interesting about the lower scoring and lower $ for ROI...I took 1st place last week in a $1 game and I made a whopping $1.80- it was a 50:50 league tho.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

17. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I guess DK felt bad for me being such a loser degenerate - gave me a free ticket to Sunday's milly maker since I was in 3x deep to yesterday's baseball milly maker.

19. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Do you guys like AJ green vs Charger or Brandon Marshall vs Colts as a better play in the Millionaire tourney? Im having a hard time deciding which guy iwant to go with. I think marshall will be solid, get some catches and a td- even against Vontae Davis.

Aj- i have this gut feeling that he does really well in a shootout against the chargers. Problem is I also have a feeling that many other people will take him too. Chargers have solid corners but they are all small. AJ will out jump them all.

AJ or Brandon
    (your vote could win you $$ if I win $$)
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information