Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

How good of a play is Shields against the Dbacks?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    ERA of 4.68 on the road this year and has given up 9 runs in 12 innings to the Diamondbacks this season. On the surface, I don't like it.

Thoughts on Hudson as the low-end guy who might have a good enough of a night to complement Kershaw?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Chase Field typically plays as a hitters park - Shields is a flyball pitcher - Goldschmidt seems to be pulling his head out of his ass. I don't love it.

Hudson will likely get a W - but he doesn't strike anybody out, so his ceiling is really limited.

I am actually looking at Hellickson as a contrarian play. SD strikes out a ton, Hellickson has been better since coming off the DL and pitches better at home.

I think Aaron Nola is my 1st choice but he's too expensive.

5. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Ksrshaw is obviously a badass, but he is so expensive. It's really hard to fill a lineup when you spend that much on one guy. I have a lineup with him in it. I have Van Slyke in that lineup as well as a cheap OF because he typically kills the Rockies. Not sure if he'll be in the lineup but I'll check when they post the lineups.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ksrshaw is obviously a badass, but he is so expensive. It's really hard to fill a lineup when you spend that much on one guy. I have a lineup with him in it. I have Van Slyke in that lineup as well as a cheap OF because he typically kills the Rockies. Not sure if he'll be in the lineup but I'll check when they post the lineups.
    Van Slyke is hard to justify, because that's a late game. Can't find a replacement by the time you know he's in there or not, if you're playing the full slate.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Chase Field typically plays as a hitters park - Shields is a flyball pitcher - Goldschmidt seems to be pulling his head out of his ass. I don't love it.

Hudson will likely get a W - but he doesn't strike anybody out, so his ceiling is really limited.

I am actually looking at Hellickson as a contrarian play. SD strikes out a ton, Hellickson has been better since coming off the DL and pitches better at home.

I think Aaron Nola is my 1st choice but he's too expensive.
    Hellickson is an interesting play. Good call, Buff.

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Van Slyke is almost exclusively platoon against lefties, I think, but I haven't been keeping up with their lineups. I only use him against lefties.

Having played all season long, I always end up regretting not playing Kershaw. He is a generational talent and no other pitcher has his kind of consistent upside. Scherzer got close at the beginning of the year and fell back down to earth.

Plus, I can't tell you how many times I was in the money, knowing that it was all going to fall apart once all of the Kershaw lineups hit at 8pm.

The advantage to using him right now in September is that with all of the September call-ups, there are always minimum priced hitters worth considering, whereas that wasn't the case during the 1st half. The difficulty is that you basically have to wait until lineups come out before knowing who to use.

11. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Hellickson is an interesting play. Good call, Buff.
    He is sure to blow up now that I've endorsed him. Shields will throw a perfect game.

13. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I am a degenerate and I'm blaming Buff.

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

He is sure to blow up now that I've endorsed him. Shields will throw a perfect game.

I am a degenerate and I'm blaming Buff.
    Me too. I'm limiting myself to $1 a day. I usually enter all the free Baseball ones I can find and 4 $.25 tourneys a day.

I was in the money in my football tourneys until the end of that Cowboys Giants game but I still have D. Murray so I have a good chance to cash in both of those tonight.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Me too. I'm limiting myself to $1 a day. I usually enter all the free Baseball ones I can find and 4 $.25 tourneys a day.

I was in the money in my football tourneys until the end of that Cowboys Giants game but I still have D. Murray so I have a good chance to cash in both of those tonight.
    I survived the end of that game and thus far have tripled my money in the NFL game I played. I think I should end the night pretty well. I had quadrupled it plus some at one point yesterday. Probably should stop watching it moment to moment. So many people played Romo and Witten that I lost $2 on that one drive, which kind of shows me that the large fan bases even show up on DraftKings.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I survived the end of that game and thus far have tripled my money in the NFL game I played. I think I should end the night pretty well. I had quadrupled it plus some at one point yesterday. Probably should stop watching it moment to moment. So many people played Romo and Witten that I lost $2 on that one drive, which kind of shows me that the large fan bases even show up on DraftKings.
    The predicted highest scoring fantasy game of the week is still ahead tonight, plus AP with high usage, so this of all weeks is a bad one to be monitoring the scoreboard with 3 big primetime fantasy games.

I know it is highly highly highly to the ^nth degree....buuuuuuuut I have nelson and Julio left to play and should they go off for 40 pts each, that will put me in 6th or so place which is good for about 25k!!!!

I realize that other people may have those players as well but none are within range of me. I also realize that the people above me still have one player left, most is a defense. It is an infinite long shot, but I will take any chance I can get. Likely they get me around 30ish points combined and I win $50 or so.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!If so ill fly you out here MO for the tailgate. Buff Ill buy you vodka crans up the yin yang and chaz Ill have a nice double ended dildo for you buddy.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The predicted highest scoring fantasy game of the week is still ahead tonight, plus AP with high usage, so this of all weeks is a bad one to be monitoring the scoreboard with 3 big primetime fantasy games.
    Philly?

Maybe I'll be lucky to get my money back.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I know it is highly highly highly to the ^nth degree....buuuuuuuut I have nelson and Julio left to play and should they go off for 40 pts each, that will put me in 6th or so place which is good for about 25k!!!!

I realize that other people may have those players as well but none are within range of me. I also realize that the people above me still have one player left, most is a defense. It is an infinite long shot, but I will take any chance I can get. Likely they get me around 30ish points combined and I win $50 or so.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!If so ill fly you out here MO for the tailgate. Buff Ill buy you vodka crans up the yin yang and chaz Ill have a nice double ended dildo for you buddy.
    Haha, I don't think there are any Sunday flights out of here, my man.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information