Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: SW Battlefront footage

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Default SW Battlefront footage

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Delete my post

Saw that from the E3 clip. Hopefully you will be able to play as a Jedi alot of the game.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Take my money already

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Saw that from the E3 clip. Hopefully you will be able to play as a Jedi alot of the game.
    if it is anything like the other battlefronts. You basically have to earn it by going on kill streaks

So far, the beta reviews have been very very poor. Kinda disappointed to hear that, personally.

oh.. and I hope the make it so that you can never play a jedi.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

beta was awesome. People are just noobs. I killed like 50 people as Vader just by deflecting blaster fire back at them. Game is about objectives not Kill : Death ratio like call of duty.

Last edited by ShaneFalco; 10-27-2015 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    beta was awesome. People are just noobs. I killed like 50 people as Vader just by deflecting blaster fire back at them. Game is about objectives not Kill : Death ratio like call of duty.

you just bragged about killing 50 people and then said the game isn't about kill : death ratio. Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    I'm t hinking just the opposite, I hope you can't.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

the game looks awesome and I will definitely pick it up.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

13. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    you just bragged about killing 50 people and then said the game isn't about kill : death ratio. Just sayin'
    I cornered those bitches inside Hoth tunnels, near the objective and murdered them all when i took them from behind, while they defended the front. It was awesome!

I force choked like 5 people, they all saw me, turned around and shot at me, then i deflected it all back at them. Was great.

Jedis are bad if the team focuses on them. They go down pretty easy if you dont use them correctly.

15. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Downloaded last night on my PC. Only got a few hours in but here are my thoughts so far:

GOOD:
    Gorgeous graphics, especially the interiors on some of the maps

Buttery smooth controls for the starship fights (my favorite mode)

Matchmaking was quick (on PC anyway, heard the servers on the consoles had some issues)

Team based objectives are a blast. Hero Hunt and Walker Assault are a blast to play with good teams. I love being a lowly storm trooper one round then Boba Fett the next.

BAD:

Targeting enemies is a chore sometimes with the basic loadout and veteran players decimate you if you are new. Might be just me not playing a shooter in a while though

Not too much in the way of game modes, though the ones that are there are fantastic. It will help when new maps and other content is released.

The level up/card system seems stupid to me, and the "customizations" of rebel/empire characters are pretty weak.

So far I really dig it. I don't have much time to play games anymore and this is nice to drop in and out quickly. I think I will enjoy it even more once I start unlocking better weapons and perks.

Buddy of mine wants to get into this so I might pick it up. Star Wars itself I'm pretty blah on though so hopefully you don't have to be into it to like the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Downloaded last night on my PC. Only got a few hours in but here are my thoughts so far:

GOOD:
    Gorgeous graphics, especially the interiors on some of the maps

Buttery smooth controls for the starship fights (my favorite mode)

Matchmaking was quick (on PC anyway, heard the servers on the consoles had some issues)

Team based objectives are a blast. Hero Hunt and Walker Assault are a blast to play with good teams. I love being a lowly storm trooper one round then Boba Fett the next.

BAD:

Targeting enemies is a chore sometimes with the basic loadout and veteran players decimate you if you are new. Might be just me not playing a shooter in a while though

Not too much in the way of game modes, though the ones that are there are fantastic. It will help when new maps and other content is released.

The level up/card system seems stupid to me, and the "customizations" of rebel/empire characters are pretty weak.

So far I really dig it. I don't have much time to play games anymore and this is nice to drop in and out quickly. I think I will enjoy it even more once I start unlocking better weapons and perks.
    my son was able to get it a week early and I watched him play it a few times the last few days. The graphics are perfect and the game looks fun but I've just been away from the first person shooters too long to be of any use in this game I think.

One interesting thing is they actually went to each place the filmed the original movie scenes, used GPS and full panoramic photos to design the maps. The maps are supposed to be identical to the original scenes.

19. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    my son was able to get it a week early and I watched him play it a few times the last few days. The graphics are perfect and the game looks fun but I've just been away from the first person shooters too long to be of any use in this game I think.

One interesting thing is they actually went to each place the filmed the original movie scenes, used GPS and full panoramic photos to design the maps. The maps are supposed to be identical to the original scenes.
    Yeah some of this stuff looks straight out of the movie. I've actually been playing mostly in 3rd person which is a bit easier for me. I just don't care about anything but having fun in the game so I don't care what my kill/death ratio is.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information