Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SW Battlefront footage

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Yeah some of this stuff looks straight out of the movie. I've actually been playing mostly in 3rd person which is a bit easier for me. I just don't care about anything but having fun in the game so I don't care what my kill/death ratio is.
    If I didn't hate the xbox controllers so much I would try it out on his console... I may just take the plunge and pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Downloaded last night on my PC. Only got a few hours in but here are my thoughts so far:

GOOD:
    Gorgeous graphics, especially the interiors on some of the maps

Buttery smooth controls for the starship fights (my favorite mode)

Matchmaking was quick (on PC anyway, heard the servers on the consoles had some issues)

Team based objectives are a blast. Hero Hunt and Walker Assault are a blast to play with good teams. I love being a lowly storm trooper one round then Boba Fett the next.

BAD:

Targeting enemies is a chore sometimes with the basic loadout and veteran players decimate you if you are new. Might be just me not playing a shooter in a while though

Not too much in the way of game modes, though the ones that are there are fantastic. It will help when new maps and other content is released.

The level up/card system seems stupid to me, and the "customizations" of rebel/empire characters are pretty weak.

So far I really dig it. I don't have much time to play games anymore and this is nice to drop in and out quickly. I think I will enjoy it even more once I start unlocking better weapons and perks.
    i got it on pc as well with origin. You should add me to f list

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i got it on pc as well with origin. You should add me to f list
    I won't be on again until this weekend. My name is Dranem1978 if anyone wants to add me on PC.

I picked it up for PS4... doesn't work. I get weird artifacts all over the screen in menus and game play. Talked to EA and they don't know why. The "spots" move all over the screen, it looks like the matrix

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Maybe you got a bad disk? I'd exchange it for another one and see.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Maybe you got a bad disk? I'd exchange it for another one and see.
    yeah asked them that...
    they said: "send the disc to us with a check for $15 and we will send you a new disc"
    I said: "go **** yourself"

apparently its happening to a few people on PS4... probably a certain model with a different chipset or GPU
    Last edited by weazel; 11-19-2015 at 02:02 PM.

7. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    yeah asked them that...
    they said: "send the disc to us with a check for $15 and we will send you a new disc"
    I said: "go **** yourself"

apparently its happening to a few people on PS4... probably a certain model with a different chipset or GPU
    Can't you just return/exchange it at the store you bought it at?

Can't you just return/exchange it at the store you bought it at?
    you can't normally return open software. If you could, people would just take it home, copy it and then return it. That's the main reason Costco stopped selling software, it conflicted with their no-question-returns policy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

you can't normally return open software. If you could, people would just take it home, copy it and then return it. That's the main reason Costco stopped selling software, it conflicted with their no-question-returns policy.
    Exchanges are allowed - even on software. Take in the defective disk, and replace it with the same thing.

Exchanges are allowed - even on software. Take in the defective disk, and replace it with the same thing.
    unfortunately it isn't the disc, many people having this issue and the disc works in other PS4's

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

unfortunately it isn't the disc, many people having this issue and the disc works in other PS4's
    That sucks. You should have got an XBox One.

That sucks. You should have got an XBox One.
    puke... jokes. I dont like the controllers (and Microsoft)

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

looks like a graphics card or corrupted data problem.

I would delete it all off your ps4 then try to reinstall.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    looks like a graphics card or corrupted data problem.

I would delete it all off your ps4 then try to reinstall.
    Yeah, I replaced the hard drive... it's not a ps4 software issue. My guess is certain models of PS4 have a GPU or chipset that EA didn't add the correct driver for.

The game is pretty fun. The different game modes are all pretty much the same. I like the biggest mode the most, as its the largest battles (30 vs 30 I think?) Unfortunately, only having 4 maps makes the play seem a bit monotanous after a while. I'm only level 15, and it is bothersome that the "level ups" do give the players a decisive advantage. I know its an incentive to play more, but it's also pretty rough for guys to come in and see people getting quick kills with their pistol when you shoot them 20 times with a machine gun and still get wiped.

But, the graphics are cool, and the game play is cool. I just wish I didn't have to pay more to get more maps later on. It just seems so... yuck.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information