Tommy Nalen

Default Eagles released Evan Mathis

Just happened. Jump on it.

SHORYUKEN!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Zweems56 For This Post:

i dont think we are interested.

i do hope we do however
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Go get him Denver.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

It would be negligent to not sign him.

6. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

This is one of the few player released/should sign threads that everyone should be on board for. Bring this dude in!

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

8. The Following User High Fived Bronco4ever For This Post:

The guy left because he wasn't happy with his contract. Does Denver have money for him?
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Over the Cap has us at around $7.3 million in cap space right now. Drop Colquitt or Caldwell (or both) and that would free up some more space.

Either way, I say let's do it. Ranked as PFF's number one guard from 2011-2013, and #2 last year. Massive upgrade over anything we currently have.

That being said, I bet we don't even inquire. That's how we've been rolling this offseason.

Dont we have to put in a waiver claim? Dont the lower shittier teams like the jags and co get to claim first?

I still dont think we are interested or land him. For the money he wants we could have kept Franklin who is younger. I bet a lower level team claims him.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Dont we have to put in a waiver claim? Dont the lower shittier teams like the jags and co get to claim first?

I still dont think we are interested or land him. For the money he wants we could have kept Franklin who is younger. I bet a lower level team claims him.
    Players who have played less than 4 years are subject to waivers. Mathis is in his 11th year and is immediately a UFA.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

No. He has 4 accrued league years, so he becomes an unrestricted free agent. He would only be on waivers if he was released after the trade deadline.

With that said, I don't see it happening. Maybe a borderline team like the Texans pushes for him.

16. The Following User High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

He's a vested veteran. He automatically becomes an UFA. That being said, this is a 33 year old who was whining about his 5 year contract 2 years after he signed it. Stay with the young kids. Coach em up and let em develop. For the Eagles to release this guy with that much talent and eat his bonus, he must have been killing the locker room vibe. Pass.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Hey UR, he's been in the league over 4 years! what don't you get? Someone should have mentioned that to you already.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    He's a vested veteran. He automatically becomes an UFA. That being said, this is a 33 year old who was whining about his 5 year contract 2 years after he signed it. Stay with the young kids. Coach em up and let em develop. For the Eagles to release this guy with that much talent and eat his bonus, he must have been killing the locker room vibe. Pass.
    He also supposedly was promised more money by the previous GM who just got fired... So he may have had a legitimate beef. For a guy coming off of two pro bowls, and Garland/Smith being our best options - I stand by my previous statement that it would be borderline negligent to not sign him (assuming we can afford it).

22. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

it wasn't because of money... you know, the racist.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information