Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave's Trip to Denver

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Default Dave's Trip to Denver

So, this looks like it is happening.

It will be a Thursday night arrival - Monday afternoon departure.

I really want to make the Vikings game - it would be the best weather, it would allow me to complete a half marathon in Boulder while i am there as well. Unfortunately, when i spoke to my boss today she advised me that i am on a seminar then - and getting out of it will be difficult (but not impossible).

Next best for me is the Packers game, the time off from work will be easy, it is the cheapest flight.

After that it will be the Pats - which would be awesome because it is the pats lol, but i would need to fly in on the Friday as opposed to the thursday which limits my drinking time!

I could also do the Baltimore game.

If none of those dates will suit, it will need to be 2016.

I know it would be best to coincide this with the annual tailgate - but, if i could not make that weekend for whatever reason, how many people on here would be interested in a low key meat up?

I guess what i am asking is if i just book the most convenient flight for me - will there be anyone around to get drunk with on either of those three dates - even if it is not the annual tailgate - guys local to Denver i am looking at you?

2. The Following 13 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post

I really want to make the Vikings game - it would be the best weather, it would allow me to complete a half marathon in Boulder while i am there as well. Unfortunately, when i spoke to my boss today she advised me that i am on a seminar then - and getting out of it will be difficult (but not impossible).

Next best for me is the Packers game, the time off from work will be easy, it is the cheapest flight.

After that it will be the Pats - which would be awesome because it is the pats lol, but i would need to fly in on the Friday as opposed to the thursday which limits my drinking time!

I know it would be best to coincide this with the annual tailgate - but, if i could not make that weekend for whatever reason, how many people on here would be interested in a low key meat up?

I guess what i am asking is if i just book the most convenient flight for me - will there be anyone around to get drunk with on either of those three dates - even if it is not the annual tailgate - guys local to Denver i am looking at you?
    There are people from this site at every home game. Without a doubt there will be people to meet up with and have a few, pregame, game, postgame.

4. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

If I am in town I am game. I bet a lot of the locals would. Ive met a few on several occasions. Never met Shake though. I havent seen P post here in a while. I hope she is doing well, she is usually always meeting up.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Dave I always try and hit up the get togethers if I can. I live and work in downtown Denver so it is pretty easy for me, especially now that my kiddo is older. Just keep us posted! I met quite a few of these guys a at the infamous Tebow/Chicago game and I got to have some drinks with SR, PnBronco, Dogfish, Broncojoe, and other. Great group of people! If you make it out for the Minnesota game I will see you at the tailgate as well if that is the game we do.

8. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'll go to Denver if you go to Denver.

I have to meet this weird Scot who likes American football.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following 7 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Your boss is a woman?

12. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Your boss is a woman?
    #ObamasAmerica

wait...

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

ill have to see what tickets me and my friends get when they go on sale.

But im always in Denver bro!

16. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

The Colorado Buffaloes are playing the Oregan Ducks on the Sat of the Vikings game at home.

Whats Boulder like - as I might end up staying there?
    Last edited by Valar Morghulis; 06-05-2015 at 05:18 AM.

That football game will likely be 82-0. I wouldn't pay to go see it. The Buffaloes are possibly the worst division 1 football team out there.

19. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    That football game will likely be 82-0. I wouldn't pay to go see it. The Buffaloes are possibly the worst division 1 football team out there.
    Lol, the rams are away that weekend as well.

I will check the green bay weekend for a more favorable fixture!

Whenever you go to Denver Dave I'll go if the resources are there. This year is tough for me because we need a new roof.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'll go to Denver if you go to Denver.

I have to meet this weird Scot who likes American football.
    Probably blow him off you putrid little puke midget
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

let's you and me do the packers game

24. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Probably blow him off you putrid little puke midget
    Eff off.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

26. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information