Thread: Draftniks... need help with last 2 picks in my draft

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Default Draftniks... need help with last 2 picks in my draft

53 man roster... have generally most positions well covered, but I have 2 picks left in our draft. We can only selelct players from the current year's NFL draft class, and at this point almost anyone drafted in the 4th round or earlier has been selected. Who do you see as some big value picks from rounds 5 - 7?

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...2015/draft.htm
    [

I dont get it. How do we know who is available? Or is it just any person in rd5 or lower? any positions of need?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I dont get it. How do we know who is available? Or is it just any person in rd5 or lower? any positions of need?
    No major needs on my roster. Any "gems" that are in rounds 5-7 is what I'm looking for. Just a list of players you think have value in those rounds.
    [

A lot of guys.....Without looking at all of them and sorting here are guys who really stand out to me:

Adrain Amos S/CB- i had us taking him in the 3rd. Elite measurables, I bet he becomes a player.
    Grady Jarret - NT- thought he would go in the 3rd
    Anthony Chickillo- DE/DT- was poorly used his senior year, but was a major stud before that. He is a big steal too.
    Jesse James- TE- big baller but struggles to get off the line of scrimmage
    Kenny Bell- WR- has concussion issues or would have been a much higher pick. Runs a 4.29 40 and has great hands. Dad was a pro player.
    Ifo Ekpre-olomu CB- This guy was a 1st rd pick and a higher one at that from what I heard. He had medicals and tore his acl or something and must redshirt this year. He is a stud when healthy.
    Jay ajayi- is a Steven Jackson clone. I bet he starts for MIA and bounces their other RBs. Big, strong, fast,- had some medicals which is why he fell. He can catch well too
    Obum Gwachum- DT/DE- MAJOR PROJECT- needs 3 years, was a wr and switched to the line. Has amazing get off but is small, light, and never played DL before so he needs tons and tons of refinement as well as body growth.
    Ben Heeney- ILB- I found him harder to grade but a lot of people really really really really liked him. He is a MLB who can paly the pass and run. His combine numbers for each drill were records or something. Short shuttle, cone, etc...has excellent speed. I didnt think he was as insticntive but was told the defense he was on was terrible and he couldnt play as fast becayse he had to cover others guys butts.
    Michael Bennet DT- Had him going in the 3rd rd. He is a penetrating DT. Good speed.
    Kurtis Drummond FS- went undrafted but I LOVED his game. For some reason no one else did *shrugs*
    Gerod HOlliman S- AMAZING instincts and interceptions. Total puss tho. He hates tackling. Hell likely make a team tho. Adrian Amos is the better S out of those guys however.

Is that a big enough list. Some of them are out of order as I missed them in my initial look. Hope that helps, Im no expert.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

5. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    A lot of guys.....Without looking at all of them and sorting here are guys who really stand out to me:

Adrain Amos S/CB- i had us taking him in the 3rd. Elite measurables, I bet he becomes a player.
    Grady Jarret - NT- thought he would go in the 3rd
    Anthony Chickillo- DE/DT- was poorly used his senior year, but was a major stud before that. He is a big steal too.
    Jesse James- TE- big baller but struggles to get off the line of scrimmage
    Kenny Bell- WR- has concussion issues or would have been a much higher pick. Runs a 4.29 40 and has great hands. Dad was a pro player.
    Ifo Ekpre-olomu CB- This guy was a 1st rd pick and a higher one at that from what I heard. He had medicals and tore his acl or something and must redshirt this year. He is a stud when healthy.
    Jay ajayi- is a Steven Jackson clone. I bet he starts for MIA and bounces their other RBs. Big, strong, fast,- had some medicals which is why he fell. He can catch well too
    Obum Gwachum- DT/DE- MAJOR PROJECT- needs 3 years, was a wr and switched to the line. Has amazing get off but is small, light, and never played DL before so he needs tons and tons of refinement as well as body growth.
    Ben Heeney- ILB- I found him harder to grade but a lot of people really really really really liked him. He is a MLB who can paly the pass and run. His combine numbers for each drill were records or something. Short shuttle, cone, etc...has excellent speed. I didnt think he was as insticntive but was told the defense he was on was terrible and he couldnt play as fast becayse he had to cover others guys butts.
    Michael Bennet DT- Had him going in the 3rd rd. He is a penetrating DT. Good speed.
    Kurtis Drummond FS- went undrafted but I LOVED his game. For some reason no one else did *shrugs*
    Gerod HOlliman S- AMAZING instincts and interceptions. Total puss tho. He hates tackling. Hell likely make a team tho. Adrian Amos is the better S out of those guys however.

Is that a big enough list. Some of them are out of order as I missed them in my initial look. Hope that helps, Im no expert.
    Thanks!!

Appreciate the help.
    [

No prob...you have two picks and if it was me the surest players would be:

Jay ajayi the rb
    Ifo the cb
    Anthony chick the de
    Adrian Amos the S/cb

Remember IFO is going to redshirt this year. I suspect those four will or could be starters to even better. Ajayi, especially. He'll start right away.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information